Good Vacation

Lesbian, Twincest

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hello everyone, in honor of the birthday of the Garcia or Bella twins, it doesn't matter. I decided to write another story. I hope you will enjoy. I'll leave a link to the first story in the comments.

While the WWE Women's Division was going through various matches and storylines, Nikki and Brie took a break from it. They went shopping and bought various things, clothes, jewelry and other trinkets. Soon the shopping was over, the girls were happy with their new acquisitions, but before leaving Nikki wanted to get herself in order; she was sweating from the heat and her mascara was running. The sisters found the toilet and went into it.

Brie went into the toilet, put her bags on the floor and waited for her sister, who went to the sink and looked in the mirror, taking care of herself. She understood that this could drag on for a long time, so she took one of the bags and began to look at the new underwear, but her attention was attracted by a strange round hole in the wall: Nikki, what is this? - Brie pointed her finger at it, she became interested and the girl came closer.

Nikki was washing her face when she heard Brie's question, she looked at the hole: How do I know what this is?

Brie was already standing next to the hole; out of curiosity, she carefully put her hand in there, but there was nothing there. Before the girl had time to reach her hand, a dick began to appear from the hole: “Just look at this!” She said in surprise.

Nikki looked towards Brie and was surprised: Brie? What's going on here anyway?

“I don’t know, but don’t you want to find out?” Brie looked at her sister with a smile and wanted to see her reaction.

“Well, what should I know?” Nikki was shocked and didn’t know what to do.

“Maybe I’ll show you, you want to understand what’s going on?” Brie bent down and, taking the penis in her hand, ran her tongue over the artificial head, hinting to Nikki.

Nikki began to quietly approach her sister. She sat on her knees and began to slowly play with the artificial penis.
    Brie began to suck on it, then freed the penis for Nikki. She was looking forward to watching her sister give a blowjob.
    Nikki began to quietly swallow the cock.
    She accelerated and accelerated, already sucking the head.

Brie held Nikki's head and pressed lightly so that her sister took the dick as deep as possible: Yes, that's it, well done, she praised the girl.

Nikki kept sucking and sucking the cock.
    A few minutes later she noticed something similar to water filling her mouth: Well, little sister, now you.

Brie saw a white liquid, reminiscent of sperm, flow from Nikki's mouth.
    Without further ado, she took the dick into her mouth, eager to try it too.

Nikki watched intently as Brie sucked her cock. Then she lifted Brie's skirt a little and started playing with her pussy, sometimes patting her ass. Brie, feeling that Nikki began to caress her pussy, moaned. But she continued to suck. Soon she spat out his dick and he began to cum on her face, and a small part fell into her open mouth.

When Brie spat out the penis, a ton of artificial sperm began to come out of it and it even reached Nikki.

Brie approached her sister and kissed her: “We won’t stop there,” she said while kissing Nikki and slowly lowered her jeans.

“Of course not,” Nikki answered, kissing her sister. The girls kissed, and more and more sperm appeared on them.

“Me first, do you mind?” Brie stood up and took off her panties, turning her back to the hole, she began to insert the penis into her pussy. As soon as he entered, the girl gasped and began to slowly move her butt. At this time, Nikki kissed her sister and stroked her leg.

Brie moved her butt faster, impaling herself on the dick. She began to unbutton her blouse, under which there was a black bra covering the girl’s modest breasts.

Nikki loved Brie's moans. She started taking off her sister's bra and playing with Brie's nipples with her tongue.

Brie moaned in pleasure. But soon she screamed loudly, sperm began to fill her hole: Let's switch places - Brie took out her penis and some of the liquid flowed out of her pussy.

Brie was almost covered in artificial sperm and this excited Nikki incredibly.
    After her sister's words, Nikki stood in front of Brie and she took off her skirt and panties. Then Nikki bent over doggy style and stuck a dick in her pussy and started moving her ass. She already felt a bunch of sperm pouring into her.

Brie sat on the floor in front of Nikki and began kissing her sister's breasts.
    The hand itself reached to the pussy and she began to masturbate. Looking at Nikki, the girl only became more excited and sucked on her nipple. A couple of minutes later, Brie was already fucking herself with two fingers.

Nikki moaned loudly, she couldn't take her eyes off the way Brie was fucking herself with her fingers. She began to move faster and noticed that there was an incredible amount of sperm in her.

Brie was almost cumming, her fingers sliding in her wet pussy. Taking her eyes off Nikki's chest, she saw her gaze.
    The girl could not resist and kissed her sister, exchanging the remnants of sperm in her mouth with her.

Nikki had already finished and pulled the dick out of her pussy, from which sperm began to pour out. Nikki kissed her sister and cum poured out on them.

Brie also orgasmed from her fingers; when she took them out of her pussy, she let Nikki lick them. She was completely covered in cum, which dripped down her face and small breasts.

Nikki started sucking Brie's finger.
    She licked the sperm all over her sister's body: My booty wants you, Brie.
    “Do you want it in the ass?” Brie asked tiredly. She wanted to change clothes and go home, but she couldn’t refuse her sister.

“Yes, I really want to, come on,” Nikki turned to her sister and stood in a doggy style position.

-Okay, just wait a little- Brie went to her purchases, taking out a box in which there was a brand new strap-on, she unpacked it and put it on and approached Nikki: Are you ready?

Nikki watched carefully as her naked sister took out a new strap-on: Yes, Brie, ready.

-Then enjoy- Brie gradually inserted the strap-on into Nikki's anal.
    The dick sticking out of the hole was very close, she reached out to it with her hand and began to quickly jerk off, again dousing herself and her sister with sperm.

Nikki was already screaming, but she really liked it, she opened her mouth and began to swallow artificial sperm. Brie wanted to bring Nikki to orgasm in this way, so she began to speed up.

Nikki was screaming at the top of her voice. A few minutes later she came and couldn’t catch her breath for a long time: Brie, no one has fucked me like that before.

“We can repeat this whenever you want.” Brie pulled out a strap-on from her sister’s anal and slapped her on the butt.

“Of course, I’ve been dreaming about this for a long time.” Nikki hugged her sister and gave her butt a hand: Well, shall we go?

“Yes, let’s go, just let me change my clothes.” While Brie was hugging Nikki, she took off the strap-on and kissed her on the cheek.

The sisters quickly changed their clothes and straightened their hair.
    On their way out of the restroom, a woman approached them and gave them a strange disk and complimented Nikki's ass. The girls realized what kind of recording was on the disc. They began to walk faster towards the exit, wanting to see how they were taken down.

https://hotwrestlingbabes.forumcommunity.net/?t=62748843 part 1

2.     +2   Like  

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I forgot to add this photo)
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20231120-211111_1

3.     Like  

sasha banks and aj lee fan

Group

Status
    I remember when I was going to do a Bella story I started it but never finished

4.     Like  

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Zac Warmkessel @ 21/11/2023, 23:34) 
    I remember when I was going to do a Bella story I started it but never finished

Why don't you try to "finish" the story with Brie and Nikki?😏

5.     Like  

sasha banks and aj lee fan

Group

Status
    Realized I'm not good at writing. I couldn't go back and read it after I finish cause I couldn't get off to my own stories. Basically it was going to be Brie goes to Nicole's house for the weekend and after seeing Nikki in a bathing suit begins to seduce Nikki who after fighting it gives in. Was going to be multiple parts of Bellacest with them sneaking around while on the road while working in the wwe sneaking around backstage and doing it with Bryan in the house but trying not to get caught

6.     Like  

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's clear. I think you should try to write a story, I think you will succeed)

5 replies since 21/11/2023, 05:46   299 views