Incident at the gym

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hey everyone,this is my first story.I hope you enjoy it.

Nicole worked out with Brie in the gym. It was already late and there were no people. Even the trainers went home, leaving the keys to the sisters, so they themselves helped each other to do the discrimination exercise.
    “Well, what about a little more and go home?” Brie sat next to Nikki and rested, watching her sister squat.
    - Yes, but first in the shower - Nikki finished the exercise and went to her sister: Get up, stop sitting, the last set is left.
    -Okay, I'm getting up - Brianna repeated the same exercises as Nicole.
    Brie did everything and went to take a shower with her sister, but only one stall was running water.
    "Damn, looks like we're going to take a shower together." Brie didn't like that much, but she had no choice.
    - I do not mind - Nikki was all right, she had already seen her naked sister, so there was nothing to surprise her with.
    Taking a shower, Nikki constantly looked at Brie, she wanted to kiss Brianna and lick her pussy, this feeling caused shivers in Nicole's body, because she was not a lesbian.
    Already when Brianna was getting dressed, Nicole approached her sister, who was standing in cancer. Brie was putting on her panties, suddenly she felt that someone was running something wet on her pussy and playing with her clitoris, Brie groaned with pleasure, turning around she saw her sister. Nikki gently, slowly pleased her little sister.
    - Yes, go on, it's so nice! - Brie was in ecstasy from what Nikki was doing.
    Nicole, without stopping tormenting her sister's clitoris with her tongue, fucked her with two fingers. Brianna continued to moan, soon screams joined the moans. Nikki's hands roamed over Brie's body, reaching for her breasts and she began to squeeze them, which pleased Brianna, who came ten minutes later.
    Turning to Nikki, Brie kissed her: Now it's my turn- Brianna let her sister on the bench, Nikki was not dressed, so she immediately began to make her Cooney.
    Nikki massaged her breasts and moaned as Brie licked her hole: Ah, faster, faster!
    Brianna bit her sister's clit with her lips, each time Nicole trembled. Already feeling that she was going to come soon, Nikki squeezed Brie's head between her legs, a couple more minutes and she felt an orgasm.
    Freed from the shackles of Nicole, Brie lay down on her and kissed her again: It's time for me to leave, but tomorrow I can do it again, but not here, do you agree?
    -Of course, see you tomorrow then?
    -Yes.
    Having dressed, the girls turned off the light and closed the door of the gym and left, each to his own home.
    Attached Image
    IMG_20230317_025022_104

2.     +3   Like  

Admin

Group
    Administrator

Status
    2_10311_13
    314_15312_16

3.     Like  

Group

Status