Keep It In The Family: Good Friends

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Group

Status
    435756740_18430231759007110_8473389149337744514_n

My mother Amy Dumas turns 49 years old today. My other mother and adopted sister Rebecca Quinn Dumas and Gionna Daddio want to take her out to dinner. "That's wonderful! I feel old", said Amy Dumas. "Age is only a number, my love", said Rebecca. Me and Gionna smile seeing our moms smile on this wondrous occasion. I drive my family to the restaurant, then we take our seats after we arrive. We each order refreshments. "God this place is wonderful, Adonis", said Amy. "All for you, mom", I say to her. As we eat the amazing food in our display, someone approaches us. "Good evening", she says. "Pamela", Amy shouts. She hugs her very tightly. Gionna is surprised. "Pam, this is our adopted daughter, Gionna", said Amy Dumas. Pamela Martinez smiles as she shakes and hugs her. I wave at her. "This is our son Adonis." Rebecca introduces Pamela Martinez (Bayley) to me. "Quite the looker. Can't tell where he got the looks from", said Pamela. I smirk hearing that compliment from Amy's good friend. "Sure is. Me and Pamela met at this amusement park eight years ago. We totally bonded over everything. She told me she experimented with a close friend of hers", Amy explains in which Pamela Martinez laughs. Pamela joins us for the birthday celebration as we continue talking.

After the date, Amy smiles after reuniting with her good friend. My mother fingers herself thinking about how wonderful she looks. Rebecca Quinn Dumas plays cards with Gionna while I'm playing on my PS3. Amy Dumas pants lowkey feeling herself about to have a climax until Rebecca opens the door. Amy covers herself up. "You alright", Rebecca asks. "I-I'm good", Amy replied. Rebecca sees her wife in the nude. "You could have asked if you wanted me to get in bed, babe." Rebecca licks her teeth. "You right, I should have. It is my birthday anyway. You want to", asked Amy Dumas, and Rebecca nods.

Time has passed. Amy dreams of driving Pamela and I to her house. She plans on giving my mother an amazing birthday gift that she'll never forget. "You're gonna love it. I've been having a crush on you for a while", Pamela explained. I had my eyes widened by Pamela's truth though it's no surprise since my mom is incredibly gorgeous. We arrive at Pamela's estate. Me and my mother pet Pamela's dog as we walk inside. Pamela offers us a drink. "You have a nice family", Pamela tells Amy. "Thank you, Adonis is my pride and joy. Rebecca and I couldn't be happier with him. Our adopted daughter, Gionna Daddio has been quite the blessing in disguise." Pamela smiles staring into the eyes of her good friend. I instantly became quiet throughout their conversation just taking it all in. "You seem quiet, Adonis, tell me about what you do", said Pamela Martinez. "I love writing been doing that for quite a while, made some decent amounts of money", I explained. Pamela is impressed with the credentials of my caliber as well as the accolades I have achieved financially. "My baby's quite the worker", said my mother. "Awesome. For me, I've been working as a gym instructor at my own gym making a good salary." Pamela Martinez felt proud of herself as was Amy Dumas for her. "Good for you", I say to her. "Why thank you, Adonis", said Pamela.

While we continued the conversation, Martinez begins to rub my crotch. "Whoa", gasped my mother looking at my erection. My mother sucks my dick slowly, and Pamela joins in. The two women make my enlarged cock profusely throb. "Mmm", moaned Pamela. I give my mother some doggystyle.
    Lita-Fake001

Pamela licks my mother's ass. "Mmm yes. Ahhh you still got it", moaned Amy as she's talking to Pamela. "Never lost my aura", said Pamela Martinez. I pound hard and fast unleashing a barrage of thrusts. My mom kisses Pamela, then she licks Pamela's ass. Amy bites her bottom lip, licking them too in her sleep. After six minutes, Martinez rides me in reverse cowgirl.
    jpg

I grunt. "Good boy taking it like a pro", my mother says to me. Pamela Martinez bites Amy's nose making her giggle. The tangible entanglement the two of them are having is surreal. Pamela leans back. "Gonna kiss me", I ask. Pamela Martinez smirks thus giving me a kiss, for Amy Dumas never felt so alive with Pamela Martinez. Rebecca grunts fighting under the covers. "I'm cumming", moaned Martinez. Pamela cums on my dick, then she lets Amy suck my cock. "Fuuuuuck, mom", I moan. Amy's lipstick is planted on my cock.

My mother next rides me in reverse cowgirl. She grunts as my dick pulsates. "Goddamn", said Pamela watching us. "Mmm. This is amazing", my mother tells me. Amy rubs her pussy hard. I was getting the best out of Pamela and Amy Dumas in this dream sequence my mom is currently in. Next, I give Pamela doggystyle once she perform on top of Amy for 69. Amy licked my dick and balls while I thrust. "Mmmm damn it", I moan. I pull my dick out as I groan signaling to my mom I was ready to cum. She jerks me hard and I glazed Pamela with my white sperm.
    lita_hard_fake_2_by_karmaniac

Both women suck my dick cleaning me out, my mother wakes up. "Whoa. Intense", she whispered with a smile.

0 replies since 25/4/2024, 20:33   43 views