1.     +3   Like  

Admin

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Okay guys, the votes are in, the majority prefers threads style

The rules as follows :

1. All threads for new posts only, no old posts

2. No comments, a discussion thread will get created for that so we can keep the posts threads only for posts

3. No paid content of any kind under any thread, anyone who does so, posts will get deleted and will get banned

Please don't hesitate to update the threads with new posts when you see them, need everyone contribution and help

Will create more threads as we go along, most likely going to be 2-4 pages or more process , if you see a duplicate thread created by mistake, let me know

The daily updates I normally post in natalya, steph , paige, aj, will stop unless something new posted, unless you guys want me to continue that let me know and we exclude the rules on only those threads

As posts goes, all new posts goes into the threads moving forward of each diva, any pics that are a group will get posted separately, pinned or stared posts will get posted as highlight posts of the day as usual , paid content rules and posts still the same.

Regarding the discussion thread, on that thread feel free to discuss what ever you like and also you can post what ever you are discussing but the rules on that still applies as please keep it respectful among each other, you might disagree with each other but don't degrade each other. Also no outside links of this forum is allowed on that thread, for that you can mention it and who ever asked you about it just dm that link to them.

Hope the rules are clear, and if you want to add any thoughts or ideas please feel free

2.     +1   Like  

Liv Morgan's baby-daddy

Group
    Liv Morgan's ass fuckers

Status
    Is it possible to put the threads in like a subcategory, like the "beginners fakes" in the "fakes" section? Would make the "photos" section less crowded I would say.

1 replies since 15/4/2024, 09:30   89 views