Skye Is Blue: Weekend In Philly Pt II

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Group

Status
    436926690_908423691060203_5638745909567572034_n

(Part II of II)

Jaxson Cade thinks about CM Punk for a second on how he can exchange some fighting words, but decides to just enjoy WrestleMania XL. He is invited to the skybox by Roxanne Perez. The California Sun Rider arrives just to see her and Cora Jade. "Didn't expect you two", said Cade. "Me and Roxanne had a little talk. She explained a few things, and I got on board with what you guys did", said Jade. Cade looks at the Prodigy with a stunned look on his face. "It's quite alright. I'm not as innocent as you think I am. Like I showed you, I have a dirty side that even Cora likes", Roxanne says. The former NXT Women's Tag Team Champions look at each other doing Eskimo kisses.

The wings and other refreshments arrive, Cade also sees STARDOM's Giula. "Hi", she says greeting herself. "Hello. Wow, can't believe you're here, Giula. Been a fan of yours", said the California Sun Rider.
    GKnE4SMaIAAk_x9

The Italian/Japanese wrestler smiles. "I happen to be a fan of yours as well. The match you had with Adam Cole was wild at the Rumble", said Giula. "Thanks. I hear you'll be in NXT or something like that?" Jaxson Cade asks Giula about what her future endeavors will be now that her contract with STARDOM has ended. "You'll see", she answers. "Well less talk of NXT, more of this action we got coming up", said Cora Jade.

WWE WrestleMania 40 Night Two
    April 7, 2024
    Lincoln Financial Field
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Seth Rollins vs. Drew McIntyre For The WWE World Heavyweight Championship
    CM Punk joins the commentary team for this match. McIntyre plants Rollins with two Claymores to pickup the victory. After the match, McIntyre rubs the title into Punk’s face. Punk yanks McIntyre off the announce table. Punk clocks McIntyre with the brace. Damian Priest runs down the ramp with the Money In The Bank Briefcase. He’s cashing in right now.

Cora and Roxanne cheer for Punk.

Drew McIntyre vs. Damian Priest For The WWE World Heavyweight Championship
    Priest clocks McIntyre with the MITB briefcase before the bell rings. Priest connects with the South Of Heaven Chokeslam to pickup the victory. After the match, Priest celebrates on the stage with the Judgment Day.

The 2024 WWE King & Queen Of The Ring PLE will take place on May 25th in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The 2024 WWE Hall of Fame Class appear on the stage to receive their flowers.

Iyo Sky w/Damage CTRL vs. Bayley For The WWE Women’s Championship
    Bayley lands the Flying Elbow Drop. Bayley plants Sky with the Rose Plant to pickup the victory.

Cora and Roxanne applaud the Role Model for winning the championship. Stephanie McMahon appears. "Having fun here", asked the Billion Dollar Princess. "Indeed we are, ma'am", replied Cade. Stephanie gets her food. "This has been quite the spectacle. I'm so full", Giula says taking it all in. "Are you back for good", Roxanne asks. Stephanie McMahon nods at the Prodigy. Jaxson Cade looks at the former WWE Women's Champion's tits even though he's trying to resist the urge. The California Sun Rider ponders on if the American Nightmare Cody Rhodes can win the big win, grab the brass ring to finish his story.

The next PLE will be WWE Backlash on May 4th from Lyon-Decines, France. Snoop Dogg informs us that WrestleMania 40 Night Two’s attendance is 72,755. The total attendance is 145,298.

Roman Reigns w/The Bloodline vs. Cody Rhodes In The Bloodline Rules Match For The Undisputed WWE Universal Championship
    Rhodes Spears Reigns for a two count. Rhodes connects with the Cross Rhodes. Jimmy Uso superkicks Rhodes. Reigns levels Rhodes with the Superman Punch. Jimmy starts brawling with Jey Uso on the stage. Jey superkicks Jimmy. Jey spears Jimmy off the stage.

Rhodes rolls Reigns over for a two count. Rhodes ducks a clothesline from Reigns. Reigns Spears Rhodes for a two count. Reigns is yelling at Charles Robinson. Reigns applies the Guillotine Choke.

Rhodes repeatedly drives Reigns back first into the turnbuckles. Rhodes tackles Reigns out of the ring. Rhodes Spears Reigns through the ringside barricade. Rhodes rolls Reigns back into the ring. Rhodes scores two Cross Rhodes. Solo Sikoa nails Rhodes with the Samoan Spike. Reigns goes into the cover for a two count. Sikoa transitions into a ground and pound attack. Spear/Samoan Spike combination for a two count. John Cena storms into the ring to make the save. Cena tees off on Sikoa. Cena clotheslines Sikoa over the top rope. Cena drops Reigns with the Attitude Adjustment. Cena puts Sikoa through the Spanish announce table with the Attitude Adjustment. The Rock comes down to the ring. That leads the fans to a huge standoff in the center of the ring. Rock drops Cena with the Rock Bottom.
    giphy%202-17126822504110

Rock pulls out the Mama Rhodes Weight Belt. Rock gets distracted by The Shield’s theme song. Reigns clocks Seth Rollins with the Superman Punch. The lights go out in Lincoln Financial Field. The Undertaker chokeslams Rock. Reigns cracks Rollins with a steel chair. Rhodes negates the spear. Rhodes plants Reigns with three Cross Rhodes to pickup the victory. After the match, Rhodes celebrates with Brandi Rhodes, John Cena, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Randy Orton, Jey Uso, LA Knight, CM Punk and Mama Rhodes. Rhodes hands Mama Rhodes the WWE Championship.

Cody Rhodes: Real quick, I know it’s been a long night. I am surrounded by greatness in this ring, I’m surrounded by greatness in this stadium. There’s two people who are mostly responsible for me coming back to the WWE. Bruce Prichard and Triple H. I know he’s probably kicking and screaming, but he’s the man responsible for the new era we’re in. Triple H, come on out here.

Bruce gives Cody a big hug. Cody shakes hands with Triple H and gives him a deep hug. Randy and Sami put Cody on their shoulders. Cody had a nice embrace with the announce team and Seth Rollins as the show goes off the air.

Jaxson shakes Rhodes' hand congratulating him on the big win. Stephane McMahon hugs her husband Triple H. "You two are amazing", said Jaxson Cade. "Thank you. A lot of people say because of me, that's why Paul is at this position of power. It's more than that than meets the eye", said Stephanie McMahon. "You said it", Giulia says to the Billion Dollar Princess. "I propose we go to Cade's house for a celebration over how this era will kick ass", said the NXT Women's Champion. Stephanie happily acquiesces the idea of that, so they pack up, head to the airport then head back to California.

After their departure, Jaxson drives them to his house. "I never been to his house before", said Giulia. "Me either, but I can't wait. Don't tell my husband about this though", said the Billion Dollar Princess. They make it to Jaxson Cade's household as they park. The California Sun Rider opens the door. Without reluctancy, they strip then strip Cade. "I see you're ready for this", laughed Cade. Cora and Giulia suck him off with the STARDOM wrestler moaning in Japanese. "Mama Mia", said Giulia. His cock is all lubed up, and he goes doggystyle on Giulia. Stephanie McMahon starts licking Roxanne's pussy.
    Giulia%20001
    Giulia_01

The Prodigy grunts feeling Steph's tongue on the base of her pussy. "Mmm you really are a certain prodigy, aren't you, slut", said Stephanie McMahon with such vigor. The former WWE Women's Champion licks on Perez's vagina faster. Jaxson Cade's body is rubbed by Cora Jade. "Ahh", moaned the former AEW World Champion. "Yes hurt her", said Cora Jade. The Japanese-Italian wrestler goes cross eyed. "Mmm she likes you, baby", Cora says as she gives the California Sun Rider a playful spanking. Giula orgasms for Jaxson Cade tremendously.

"My turn for this fucking go", said Stephanie McMahon. For fifteen minutes, Cade has his hands full with the Billion Dollar Princess while the girls form centipede style. Stephanie McMahon goes cowgirl with such intensity. "Agggh god", groaned Jaxson Cade. "Oh god how I miss being around wrestler with salubrious stamina and balls", said Stephanie McMahon. Jaxson lays down on the bed, then Steph gives him reverse cowgirl action. "Yes", moaned Giula feeling the warm tongue of Cora Jade. Jaxson next gives Stephanie missionary.
    MESP9MV_o
    170657343001a2d429_cfake
    14873961179c834cdf_cfake

They all cum altogether. "Sweet, girls. Now, allow me to have a go. The Generation of Jade's about to make this extra crispy", said the former one half of the NXT Women's Tag Team Champions. Jade rides the California Sun Rider, then Roxanne Perez crawls to them. "Mmm just like that. Mm-hmm lookin' at that thick ass", said the Prodigy.
    cora-17130526168759

The two friends kiss. "Wow this feels fucking good", said Giula. After eight minutes, Cora cums allowing Roxanne Perez to ride Jaxson Cade in reverse cowgirl. The Prodigy and two-time NXT Women's Champion giggles, groans, and smirks at the women. Perez grinded all over his penis. "Ugh man", Jaxson groaned. The California Sun Rider holds on watching her ass all over. Roxanne Perez felt such motion. "I'm gonna cum!" The former AEW World Champion strokes then jizzes all over.
    thevisionary_roxanne_perez_rides_like_a_champion

Stephanie McMahon and the others get dressed. "Thanks", said Giula. "We quite enjoyed it. Call me", said the Billion Dollar Princess. While Cade makes up his bed getting ready for sleep, he sees a text from Skye Blue. What could this mean, that's for him to find out.

0 replies since 14/4/2024, 23:43   36 views