Skye Is Blue: Weekend In Philly

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Group

Status
    432994863_382201167969440_2090863969435021208_n

April 6, 2024

(Part I of II)

It's WrestleMania XL weekend! Matches are set up along with everything else in stock. Jaxson Cade has seen Roxanne Perez go on a vendetta with Lyra Valkyria, who she will face for the NXT Women's Championship today. The California Sun Rider recently watched an interview of WWE Head of Creative and King of Kings Triple H take a dig at Will Ospreay. Jaxson was confused as to why the former WWE World Champion would want to trade shots with AEW and the company's stars. He's going to the gym to workout until the Second City Saint CM Punk arrives. "What's up, man? You and Sting tore the house down", said Punk. "Thanks. By the way, you and HHH seemed to have done the same against AEW. Adam Copeland had to defend it because of this perfect storm you two created", said the California Sun Rider. The former WWE longest reigning champion chuckles under his breath thinking about what has happened. "Even though I said some not so good things, it's true. You should know that better than anyone, don't you?" Jaxson Cade pauses for a moment before responding. Punk has so far reconciled and repaired friendships with the likes of The Miz, Corey Graves, and now AJ Styles. It had seemed maybe the Best In The World has turned over a new leaf. Perhaps Jaxson may do the same after all that has transpired in his life. "True. I have made tons of mistakes. If it's alright, what if I were to... assist you in the whole McIntyre and Rollins match for Night 2", asked the former AEW World Champion. "You want to help me. Very risky of you wanting to put yourself in the middle. Then again, the Hurt Business reunited recently. I suppose anything is possible nowadays", said CM Punk. The two of them shake hands. "How are you and Skye? Cora told me about you two." The California Sun Rider thinks about Skye Blue for a moment while also thinking of Tessa Blanchard. "It's eventful", Cade replied. "Alright. Well to be fair, I'll just be doing commentary. Then again, never know what could happen", said Punk.

WWE NXT Stand & Deliver
    Wells Fargo Center
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Giulia was shown sitting in the front row with William Regal.

Lyra Valkyria vs. Roxanne Perez For The WWE NXT Women’s Championship
    Collar and elbow tie up. Perez backs Valkyria into the turnbuckles. The referee calls for a clean break. That leads us to a quick shoving contest. Valkyria ducks a clothesline from Perez. Valkyria with two waist lock takedowns. Valkyria brings Perez down to the mat for a one count. Valkyria applies a side headlock. Perez whips Valkyria across the ring. Perez drops down on the canvas. Perez denies the Nightwing. Perez avoids the spinning heel kick. That leads us to a quick standoff in the center of the ring. Perez applies an arm-bar. Valkyria whips Perez across the ring. Perez drops Valkyria with a shoulder tackle. Valkyria leapfrogs over Perez. Perez goes for a headscissors takeover, but Valkyria lands back on her feet. Valkyria with a hip toss. Valkyria scores the elbow knockdown. Perez applies a hammerlock. Valkyria dumps Perez out of the ring. Valkyria with a diving dropkick through the ropes. Perez rolls Valkyria back into the ring. Valkyria with the shotgun dropkick. Perez kicks the left shoulder of Valkyria. Perez with a flying double foot stomp. Perez hammers down on the left shoulder of Valkyria. Perez with the Divorce Court. Perez with a running uppercut. Perez follows that with a Side Russian Leg Sweep for a two count.

Perez continues to work on the left shoulder of Valkyria. Perez wraps the left shoulder of Valkyria around the middle rope. Perez stomps on the midsection of Valkyria. Perez punches Valkyria in the back. Perez works on her joint manipulation game. Valkyria with heavy bodyshots. Perez pulls Valkyria down to the mat. Perez goes for a foot stomp, but Valkryia rolls her over for a two count. Perez with the drop toe hold. Perez delivers The Sacrifice. Perez with the Hammerlock Northern Lights Suplex for a two count. Perez applies the cross-arm-breaker. Valkyria repeatedly stomps on Perez’s chest. Perez drives Valkyria shoulder first into the middle turnbuckle pad. Valkyria sends Perez face first into the middle turnbuckle pad. Perez decks Valkyria with a back elbow smash. Valkyria with a flying crossbody block. Valkyria avoids the roll through knee drop. Valkyria with a back body drop. Both ladies are knocked down after a double crossbody block. Valkyria unloads a flurry of strikes. Valkyria with two clotheslines. Valkyria with a spinning back kick. Valkyria delivers her combination offense. Valkyria with two Northern Lights Suplex’s. Valkyria goes for the brain buster, but Perez lands back on her feet. Perez once again hammers down on the left shoulder of Valkyria. Valkyria with a knee strike. Valkyria with the fisherman’s buster for a two count.

Valkyria ascends to the top turnbuckle. Perez with forearm shivers. Perez talks smack to Valkyria. Palm strike exchange. Valkyria with clubbing blows to Perez’s back. Valkyria with the Running Liger Bomb for a two count. Valkyria goes for the suicide dive, but Perez counters with a forearm smash. Perez drops Valkyria with the tornado ddt on the floor. Perez rolls Valkyria back into the ring. Perez with the spinning back kick. Perez hits the Pop Rocks for a two count. Perez repeatedly kicks the left shoulder of Valkyria. Perez drives Valkyria shoulder first into the steel ring post. Perez is mauling Valkyria in the corner. Perez blasts Tatum Paxley off the ring apron. Perez goes for the elbow stomp, but Valkyria ducks out of the way. Valkyria kicks Perez in the back. Perez shoves Valkyria into Paxley. Perez wraps the left shoulder of Valkyria around the ring post. Perez with The La Mistica. Perez applies the crossface. Valkyria rolls Perez over for a two count. Valkyria with the spinning heel kick for a two count. Valkyria goes for The Flying Splash, but Perez ducks out of the way. Perez reapplies the crossface. Rollup exchange. Perez goes for a spinning back kick, but Valkyria counters with a German Suplex. Valkyria goes for the Nightwing, but Perez counters with the reverse hurricanrana. Perez connects with the Pop Rocks. Perez makes Valkyria tap out to the crossface.

Cade applauds Roxanne on winning the championship becoming a two-time NXT Women's Championship. "Good to see you", she says. She wasn't expecting the California Sun Rider once again. Jaxson Cade felt like in his heart, he wanted to show support. "That was a good match you had against Valkyria. Think you'll hold onto it long?" Roxanne smiles. "Perhaps. We'll see. What about you? You have a match at an upcoming pay-per-view", Roxanne Perez asks. "That I'm uncertain, but I won't worry about that. You wanna celebrate? We are in Philly. I could go for some good food", said Jaxson Cade. The Prodigy smirks and accepts the offer.

The two stars of NXT and AEW head to this restaurant to order some food. "Mmm good sandwich", said Perez complimenting her snack. "I love it. I bumped into Punk just recently. I don't know about how he acted or HHH", said Jaxson Cade. Roxanne Perez rolls her eyes after hearing Jaxson's opinion on her idol. Jaxson is doing his best not to upset the Prodigy. "I'm sure he's just playing. That's just him being Best In The World", said Roxanne Perez. "I know. Just saying something about him seems... off much like The Game. But we'll move on. I just saw Giulia in the seats. Wonder what that could mean", Jaxson asks himself, "I won't worry about it though, Rox. We'll see how it plays out." "I agree", said Perez. The Prodigy and California Sun Rider finish their food.

Roxanne's at her motel relaxing, glazing at her championship. "Just getting started", Roxanne says to herself. There's a knock on her door. The Prodigy answers it to see who it is. Perez opens it. "Hey", said Cade. "I wasn't expecting you to come in", said the Prodigy. "I didn't mean to come here. I figured you want some sodas." The former AEW World Champion walks right in. "It is Mania weekend, but don't tell anyone, or I'll kick you in the nut bag", said the Prodigy. The two of them kiss, get naked, and they get under the covers. Roxanne spits on the tip. "Wild thing", Jaxson jokingly says to Roxanne. The two-time NXT Women's Champion laughs. Perez goes reverse cowgirl.
    030723%20kyu%20rox%2048-17050570175264

Jaxson pulls her hair tightly. "Fuck me hard! I wanna see that sun burn this thick ass", said a crazed and sexual driven Roxanne Perez. Jaxson laugh seeing the Prodigy act this way. The California Sun Rider presses forward thrusting hard in her ass. Roxanne yells yee haw. Jaxson Cade lies the Prodigy flat. The California Sun Rider thrusts in doggystyle very deeply.
    121522%20kyu%20rox%2025

"Fuck! Now this is how Mania weekend feels like", said Cade. Cade pounds faster on the core. "Agh, Cade! OOOOOHHHHHH!!!!" The Prodigy bites the pillow moaning as she covers her face. Jaxson became throbbing red hard for the Texan native. The California Sun Rider thrusts at her sideways. Jaxson Cade slaps the Prodigy's tits which makes Roxanne Perez yelp. "Good", Cade asks. "Really good", Roxanne replies. They kiss locking tongue action. After eight-nine minutes, Roxanne sucks Cade's cock and he cums on her.
    RoxxaneSide
    050523%20skeet%20rox%2026
    MELDFEB_o

They sleep together. "You were terrific", said Jaxson. "Thanks. You too. Man, Mania weekend is gonna be a slam. You don't really have to challenge Punk one day or whatever you plan on doing", said the Prodigy trying to persuade Cade not to go too far. Jaxson Cade sighs thinking how pedantic and narcissistic the Best In The World can be at times. "One day, he'll get his. Just a matter of time before I hurt more than his supposed tricep injury", said Jaxson Cade.

0 replies since 9/4/2024, 07:36   43 views