Keep It In The Family: Sis Loves Me

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Group

Status
    GDm0MdvXEAAjqYp

"Morning, sweetie", Amy Dumas says to me as I'm at the kitchen. I give them both a kiss. My auntie Patricia Anne Stratigeas calls the house to wish my mother Rebecca a happy belated birthday and my mother thanks her for it. I started having some introspection on children me and Ashley discussed. Amy Dumas looks to me. "What's up", she asks. "Just thinking about children. Very excited, but something is missing", I say. Rebecca gets an idea. "Let's go to the park for a walk", she says. I get dressed and join my mothers. We arrive at the park then start jogging. "This is a good idea, honey", said Amy Dumas. "Thanks, babe. See, Adonis? This'll help you get out of the house more", said Rebecca. My parents smile at each other, but I still felt melancholy inside. I felt like there was an empty void almost as if... I want a brother or sister I could look up to or he/she look up to me.

I'm at home feeling still sad. Rebecca opens my door. "You ok", she asks. I get up. "Mom, this ain't easy for me to say, but... I was wondering if you and mom... get another kid", I say. Rebecca gasps. "You want a sister?" I smile and nod. My mother hugs me tightly in tears. "Should we tell mom", I ask Rebecca. "Sure, sweetie. Anything for you", said Rebecca. We head to the den to talk with Amy Dumas. "Hey, guys, what's up", asked Amy. "I've been thinking why I'm a big sad. I was wondering if you two could adopt another kid like... a sister", I suggests. Telling Amy warmed her heart. Amy says, "Sure, sweetie. I would love that for you." The three of us hug making this a happy moment. My moms see me as the cornerstone in this relationship since they deeply care as I cry in good tears.

My moms went to JC Penny's to buy a few things, then they stumble across a beautiful young lady. "Hello there. I'm Gionna Daddio (Liv Morgan)", she says greeting my parents. "I'm Amy, and this is my wife Rebecca Quinn Dumas", said my mom. They shake hands. The three of them shop then eat at a food court nearby. "So tell us about yourself", said Rebecca. "I work at this store where I sell herbs, some gemstones, other stuff. Been doing that for nine years. I use to live in the city of Jersey until I became homeless", Gionna explained. "I'm sorry to hear that. We have a son name Adonis Dumas who longs for a sister", said Amy Dumas. "Oh, poor thing. I'm so sorry." Gionna Daddio offered condolences. "We are wondering if you'd be willing to come live with us as if you were our own daughter", said Rebecca. Gionna giggles and is happy for this moment.

I was playing some God of War: Ragnarök until the doorbell rings. I check it out and open the door to see my mothers and a pretty young lady. "Adonis, this is Gionna Daddio. She's your adopted sister", said Amy. My eyes widened. Me and Daddio look at each other then hug thus creating an amazing bond between brother and sister. "I can't believe it. This is better than Christmas", I say. "You bet", Gionna says also. Me and Gionna talk about a few things we have in common as we hit it off quite well. My mothers stare at us giggling.

My adopted sister is at the laundry machine washing her clothes, but she's naked. Amy did say she's welcomed to do whatever she wants same as me. I look at how bodacious her ass looks, so I whip my cock out to go forward to doggystyle.
    gif

"Ahhhh! The fuck", she shouted. "You're the one with your ass out, bitch", I say. I laugh thrusting harder. Gionna Daddio went from mad to smirking in the matter of thirteen seconds. We pant just having such quality time after such short notice. It is quite apropos for the family to have Gionna as a part of us. "Want to join my mom", I ask referring to Rebecca. Gionna nods in agreement. So, me and Gionna Daddio head to the kitchen where Rebecca Quinn Dumas is washing dishes. I tell Gionna to give her a pat on the ass. "Adonis save it for later." Rebecca doesn't know Gionna's doing the deed for me. She turns around and sees Gionna. "He told me to", Gionna says pointing at me. Rebecca gave me a look as if she was gonna give me a whooping for making Gionna do this, but changed her mood. "Just teaching the little one what we do is all", I explain. "Least she can hit. Now hit this."

Rebecca pulls me in for a kiss. Amy Dumas comes to the kitchen just to see us. "Family just got bigger by the minute", she utters. Amy Dumas crawls to Daddio to eat her ass up. Gionna Daddio gasps. "Fuck", she said. I strip Rebecca and give her a pounding missionary.
    jpg

"Good boy, fuck your momma", Rebecca demanded. Her encouragement made me that much harder lunging on her pussy with such grit. My mother moans as she watches me penetrate her snatch. We kiss. "I'm gonna cum for it", said Rebecca alerting me. My mother orgasms and I pull out allowing Gionna and my other mother Amy suck me off. Rebecca Quinn Dumas joins them.
    gif

I chuckle enjoying everything. "I can get used to this", said Gionna Daddio. "Trust me, our family loves being closer than ever", said Amy. We head to my parents' bedroom to continue on this game. I fuck my adopted sister sideways. "Yes good boy", she moaned.
    053121_yank_liv_25

I thrust on my adopted sister Gionna for six minutes before my mother Rebecca 69s me. Amy kisses her wife's ass. "Wow our mothers are super hot", said Gionna as she giggles. My mother strokes my cock while she sucks, Amy Dumas fingers her wife's pussy hard. Gionna loves how titillating Rebecca was getting. "All in the family." Amy laughs. This got my dick twitching watching three beauties. "You good", my adopted sister asks. "Yeah, just excited." I respond and chuckle at her.

Amy bends over for me to give her some hard on doggystyle. My mother grunts pounding the cervix with brute force. Rebecca and Gionna scissor themselves. "Good boy! Show your sis how we do things", shouted Amy Dumas. Daddio felt thrilled. Rebecca Quinn Dumas gives Gionna Daddio a kiss on the neck, sucks her tits. Rebecca smiles then gets under her wife to lick her pussy. Gionna Daddio scissors Amy Dumas as I am still going doggystyle.
    052121_yank_liv_21

Everything was going according to cake with all of us. "This family rocks", said Daddio with enthusiasm. After all of the thrusting I could muster up, I pull out and cum on them even a little extra for my adopted sis.
    gif
    00335-950419813

"Aww you're such a sweet brother", said Gionna. "Welcome to the family", said Rebecca Quinn Dumas.

0 replies since 5/4/2024, 06:13   67 views