CJ Perry 🍒 🔥

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Admin

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Vid Link : https://bunkr.red/v/xMzV4NUr4I1Zu or https://pixeldrain.com/u/aB2NLGic

555-17113477794387554-17113477632044
    553-17113477473717556-17113477960562
    86-17116129942582

2.     Like  

Group

Status
    Waiting for the of to drop

3.     Like  

Group

Status
    You think she will start an OF? Teased it month ago haven’t heard anything since.

4.     Like  

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Shiquikwuay @ 29/3/2024, 05:35) 
    You think she will start an OF? Teased it month ago haven’t heard anything since.

This is the link to her of but nothing is live yet https://onlyfans.com/thecjperry

5.     Like  

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Siri125 @ 29/3/2024, 16:09) 
    QUOTE (Shiquikwuay @ 29/3/2024, 05:35) 

This is the link to her of but nothing is live yet https://onlyfans.com/thecjperry

Thanks but I’ve known about that page for couple weeks now but no guarantee that is actually her and not someone else pretending to be her is there?

6.     Like  

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Shiquikwuay @ 29/3/2024, 16:49) 
    QUOTE (Siri125 @ 29/3/2024, 16:09) 

Thanks but I’ve known about that page for couple weeks now but no guarantee that is actually her and not someone else pretending to be her is there?

Not that im aware of I think if it was someone pretending to be her they’d at least be trying to post pics or have the subscribe option up

7.     Like  

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Siri125 @ 29/3/2024, 19:51) 
    QUOTE (Shiquikwuay @ 29/3/2024, 16:49) 

Not that im aware of I think if it was someone pretending to be her they’d at least be trying to post pics or have the subscribe option up

If you search for this her OF page in the OF search bar nothing pops up. So how did the first person to post about the page find it? Maybe they made it is all I’m saying. Hope this made sense

8.     Like  

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Shiquikwuay @ 30/3/2024, 02:03) 
    QUOTE (Siri125 @ 29/3/2024, 19:51) 

If you search for this her OF page in the OF search bar nothing pops up. So how did the first person to post about the page find it? Maybe they made it is all I’m saying. Hope this made sense

It did I’ve also tried searching for it on of and found nothing I’ve just been looking at it insanely optimisticly

9.     Like  

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Siri125 @ 30/3/2024, 03:48) 
    QUOTE (Shiquikwuay @ 30/3/2024, 02:03) 

It did I’ve also tried searching for it on of and found nothing I’ve just been looking at it insanely optimisticly

The OF page was logged onto couple times Thursday but nothing changed. Plus her BA is not as active anymore she barely posts and lots of older shoots. Btw that you that comment on my comment on her page about fulfilling previous obligations.

10.     Like  

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Shiquikwuay @ 6/4/2024, 21:05) 
    QUOTE (Siri125 @ 30/3/2024, 03:48) 

The OF page was logged onto couple times Thursday but nothing changed. Plus her BA is not as active anymore she barely posts and lots of older shoots. Btw that you that comment on my comment on her page about fulfilling previous obligations.

lol I didn’t know that was you I have like doubt she’ll launch it this year

11.     Like  

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Siri125 @ 7/4/2024, 01:06) 
    QUOTE (Shiquikwuay @ 6/4/2024, 21:05) 

lol I didn’t know that was you I have like doubt she’ll launch it this year

You don’t think so why? Also you can message me on here if you want to talk CJ.

10 replies since 28/3/2024, 09:22   643 views