Keep It In The Family: Trial Separation Part II of II

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Group

Status
    Me and Rebecca eat pizza at Lowe's. "You seem happy", my mother asks. "It's just even though you and Amy separated, I'm just glad it's not all bad", I say. My mom rubs my hand gently. "I'm happy you are strong enough to handle this predicament. Demi called me, and I bragged about you." Rebecca giggles lightly making me blush. "Glad I could satisfy you both." I say with confidence. My girlfriend, Ashley Louise Urbanski calls asking if I could take her to see a movie. I tell her sure. "You and Ashley still keep in contact I see. That's good", Rebecca says to me. I nod my head. After we finish eating, we head back to the house for me to get dressed.

Urbanski sees me pull up in the driveway. She comes out and jumps on me for a hug. "You happy to see me", she asks sexually and playfully. "Both", I reply to her. We head to the movies to watch Kung Fu Panda 4. We get our seats and out of nowhere, my mother Amy Dumas is with a blonde woman. I was perplexed as to why they are here at the same movie theatre. After the movie ended, me and Ashley see the two. "Hello, mom", I say to Amy. "Hey, boo. This is my girlfriend Renee Jane Paquette (Renee Paquette). We met at a Starbucks", Amy explains in an anecdote. "Nice to meet you. Your mom told me about what handsome young man you are", said Renee. "Thank you, ma'am." I smile at her. This felt serendipitous how my mom wanted to see the fourth installment of one of my favorite 2000s film franchise. "Well, we're about to go to Red Lobster. Perhaps a dinner date if your mom's alright with it." Amy awaits for my answer. "Sure. I'll call her", I say. I call Rebecca. I explain to her what happened. She says sure to me and Ashley Louise Urbanski to go on a dinner date with Amy and Renee.

We head to Red Lobster only it wasn't as crowded, but we can make due with it. I order the shrimp linguini while Amy orders the golden fried catfish. Renee orders a few biscuits and Ashley orders the linguini plus medium rare steak with broccoli and fries. We get our order in just at the nick of time. "How you two meet", Ashley asks Renee and Amy. "I was at Books-A-Million to buy a book, then this pretty lady bumped into me as we've haven't seen each other since college", Renee explains. Amy is being smitten by her. I chuckle seeing the two of them. "There's nothing like a woman who can be very effeminate", said Amy Dumas. Me and Ashley explained to Renee how we connected as well. Renee believes I'm a keeper for Urbanski as Ashley wants to have children with me. "That is wonderful", said Renee Jane Paquette. "Thank you, Renee", I say thanking her.

Me and Ashley Louise Urbanski kiss, have sex in the shower. I kiss and lick her neck slowly. "Oh, baby", moaned Ashley. I go missionary on her hard until the house phone rings. Rebecca answers it. "Hello", she asks. Rebecca hears from Amy about how much fun she and Renee had. Rebecca was thrilled me and Ashley had a superlative time with Amy and Renee. I get out the shower until Ashley gets on top of me. Rebecca opens the door just to see us. "Am I interrupting you two", asked Rebecca. "You're fine. We were just... cuddling", said Ashley Louise Urbanski. I laugh. "Well, Amy just called me. Said her and Renee loved having you two at dinner", Rebecca said. Seeing my mother tell me this shows how the separation has been though my instincts tell me they'll eventually get back together like most couples do sometimes. It's what makes the marriage that much stronger through good and back, trial by fire if you will. "You two doing anything else?" Ashley wonders. "Not really, babe. I'll call you later", I say to Ashley. My girlfriend leaves after we kiss.

Amy Dumas knocks on the door. I answer it. "Hey", my mom says. I see Renee is with her. "I wasn't expecting to see you", I say. "I'm sorry to arrive here. To be honest, I do miss seeing Rebecca. However, Renee and I talked, and I figured we'd be... having sex in your bedroom without your mom knowing. One last hurrah for me." Amy Dumas kisses me as does Renee. "So that mean you guys just fighting just to be coy in the end", I ask. "Sorry to say. Need some inspiration to spice it up", said Amy. "I'm fine with it. I heard the women you fucked which made me excited, therefore, I want in", said Renee Jane Paquette.

I take them to my room. Renee takes off my pants to begin suck my cock.
    IMG_0708-17107069042282

Renee deepthroats all over it spewing out saliva all over the tip. "How's my good boy's cock taste", Amy asks Renee. "Mmmm good", replied Renee. She bobs her head on my hard eight inch dick. I hold her head gently and my mother kisses me romantically. The libidinous nature has gone completely over the hill with my mothers, but surprisingly, I love it since it does make our relationship stronger and strange. I go missionary on Renee Jane next.
    DLjQEoiUEAA7ns1-17107818676750

Amy and Renee kiss each other then me. "Hot tamale", I say. I intensely thrust and lunge onto Renee's snatch. Amy Dumas fingers herself being near her girlfriend. I smirk. "That's good. Push up on it. Push on her", Amy says to me giving me some instructions. I obey my mother's command. Renee Jane Paquette groans. After six-eight minutes, Renee orgasms hard. Amy Dumas 69s me. Renee Jane Paquette watches the two of us have a quality moment. She licks my mom's ass crack slow. "Oooo. Want dessert I see", Amy jokingly says. Amy and Renee laugh at each other's good company with me being in the middle.

Then, Amy Dumas rides me in reverse cowgirl.
    _20211120_104937

"Honey", she moaned under her breath. Renee Jane Paquette loves seeing her girlfriend dominated like this. She rubs my balls grasping on them firmly. "Oh god! Yes. I'm just happy you and mom are on the same page", I say to Amy Dumas. My mother smiles riding and grinding. "Lovely family you got", said Renee. I go fuck Amy sideways next.
    jpg

Amy Dumas giggles feeling everything from me. "I like Adonis. You are a good mother", said Renee giving Amy compliments. I smile with such pride. I pound my mother's pussy very roughly at such instinct. "Ahhh", Amy moaned. Amy Dumas cums, then she and Renee Jane Paquette stack themselves up. I go doggystyle one by one. It has been quite the adventure to say the least between my mothers separately during their separation. I was about to cum hard on the both of them. "I'm cumming, ladies", I shout. Amy and Renee stick their tongues out and I bust.
    IMG-6829

Renee gives me a kiss as does my mom. "I loved it. Glad to have had fun", Renee says. "Thank you. I had fun as well, baby. It's been fun while it lasted, but I won't forget the memories of our time we have had", said Amy Dumas.

Me and my mother meet Rebecca. My two mothers cry as they kiss and hug each other. I join in on the two. "I've missed you", Rebecca tearfully says. "And I have as well. I will never leave your side again even though we technically have been involved with others", said Amy Dumas. I chuckle under my breath seeing my mothers reconcile after a short span of their separation. As long as we're together despite our time with others, nothing can break this bond.

0 replies since 24/3/2024, 21:20   57 views