Skye Is Blue: Final Curtain of The Icon

Sting and Jaxson Cade prepare for the big AEW World Championship match as it is the final match of The Icon Sting.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Group

Status
    (no sex and also, thank you, Sting for a tremendous career)

The California Sun Rider Jaxson Cade arrives at the building. He calls Tessa Blanchard, but there was no answer. Skye Blue texts saying, "I hope you had a lot to think about and that I'm rooting for you." Jaxson felt like he's about to face atonement against Sting despite this being the final curtain call of The Icon. Cade has been watching videos of Sting's time in the NWA, WCW, TNA, and WWE on how much accolades he has achieved over the years. Jaxson begins to realize what Sting tried to teach him. Cade looks at his AEW World Championship hoping to give it his all. However, he believes it's a title Sting has yet to win. The California Sun Rider goes through tough training getting himself physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually ready for this undertaking.

AEW Revolution
    March 3, 2024
    Greensboro Coliseum
    Greensboro, South Carolina

AEW World Championship: Sting vs. Jaxson Cade
    Jaxson Cade arrives to the ring wearing an attire inspired by Surfer Sting. A video package of Sting’s “Final Showtime” is shown, with him sitting in an empty theater watching his old matches, along with pictures of himself throughout the years. After the video cuts, Sting looks at the camera and says… “It’s showtime. Showtime, for the last time… let’s do this.” Sting’s son comes out as Captain America Sting. Sting’s other son is out in red and black sting! STING IS HERE TO METALLICA’S SEEK AND DESTROY. THIS IS EVERYTHING. HERE WE GO! The two start brawling shots after shots until Jaxson slaps The Icon, but Sting slaps harder. Jaxson hits a dropkick and goes for the pin, but Sting kicks out. Sting hits a lariat, then he sends Cade to the corner and delivers a Stinger Splash. Spinebuster by Sting and a Scorpion Death Lock! Cade reaches the rope to break free and Sting throws Cade into the guard rail a few times.

Cade pokes Sting in the eye but gets military pressed on the floor. Jaxson Cade hits a hard hitting ddt as they're back in the ring. Sting kicks out at two. The California Sun Rider hits some hard edged chops to The Icon Sting. Sting hits a scoop slam then looks for the Scorpion Death Drop but Cade counters with a superplex. Sting kicks out which makes Jaxson discombobulated.

Sitout powerbomb by the California Sun Rider to Sting in the ring, and Sting kicks out. Jaxson tries to go for the California Blitz, but Sting fights out. Sting goes for the Scorpion Death Drop, but Cade counters with a stunner. Jaxson mocks Sting and tries a Stinger Splash, but eats a clothesline from Sting. Sting chokes Jaxson slapping him hard across the face. Jaxson hits the California Destroyer… but Sting pops up! STING FIGHTS BACK! Sting inadvertently hits the referee allowing Jaxson Cade to hit a low blow to Sting.

Scorpion Death Drop to Sting by Jaxson gets two. Cade tries to grab the title belt from the table but Ricky Steamboat throat thrusts him! Ric Flair jumps on Sting to protect him. Jaxson Cade hits two California Blitz to Steamboat and Flair. The California Sun Rider drills Sting in the face with the belt but Sting is out at two! Sting is on his feet, barely, and Jaxson is picking his spot. “You're done! You're done, Sting! Your show is over! Mine has just begun!” Cade hits the California Destroyer. Sting is out at one! Sting’s mouth is full of blood and he’s laughing at his face! Jaxson lays thunderous punches to Sting. Cade goes for another California Destroyer, but The Icon fights out. Scorpion Death Drop by Sting! Two count. Sting locks in the Sting locks in the Scorpion Death Lock! Cade taps and Sting is now a world champion once again.

The culmination of Sting's historic wrestling career came to an exciting extravaganza. Sting extends a handshake to Jaxson Cade. Sting yells at him to carry on this business. Be the star AEW needs you to be. The California Sun Rider shakes Sting's hand and the two hug. Fans cheer for Sting as his career maybe over, but he will never be forgotten.

Jaxson Cade is confronted by Skye Blue. "Hey", he says softly. "I saw your match. That was amazing how you two went all out like that. You ok", Skye asks. "I'm alright." The California Sun Rider chuckles lightly. "That's good. I know you're going through a rough time because of some things have happened, but if you're ever lonely, call me." Skye gives him a peck on the cheek. Jaxson Cade seems to have much to think about after a hard fought match with the legendary Sting. What's next for the California Sun Rider, no one knows.

2.     +1   Like  

Kyūbi no Yoko (九尾) - Nine-Tailed Fox

Group

Status
    This was great chapter, even better send-off for Sting. Although I have a feeling that Tessa might be unfaithful to Cade, but I hope that I am wrong

1 replies since 9/3/2024, 01:38   38 views