Status
    png

(fanfic request by Panda7706)

AEW Full Gear
    November 18, 2023
    Los Angeles, California
    Kia Forum

AEW Women’s World Championship: Hikaru Shida vs. Toni Storm
    Running boot in the corner by Shida and some heavy chops in the corner. Storm quickly fights back Shida with heavy right hands and a huge wind up punch. Shida ducks a lariat and hits a jumping knee. Shida looks for a springboard but Storm brings her to the mat by her hair. Two count. Storm bails to the apron and Luther assists her by pulling a shoe from her trunk, as the referee is distracted by Luther, Storm hits Shida with the heel in between the eyes. Two count. Shida counters Storm with Strong Zero out of nowhere! Both women are down. Shida gets to her feet first and connects with a Falcon Arrow after a few palm strikes. One, two kickout! Shida looks for a Meteora but Storm moves, and Shida hurts her ankle. Shida tries a Michinoku Driver but Storm rolls through for an ankle lock. Shida gets to the ropes and hits a rolling elbow, that sends the shoe flying to the front row. Storm rolls to the outside and Shida follows, with a kendo stick, and lays into Luther. Back in the ring, Shida looks for the Kitana but settles for a roll up that gets two. Deadlift German suplex by Storm! Storm goes to the corner and puts a frying pan in her pants, before hitting the running hip attack in the corner for the win!

AEW TBS Championship: Kris Statlander vs. Julia Hart vs. Skye Blue
    Joined in progress… as Blue and Hart have a staredown in the middle of the ring. The fight is on as Blue gets the upperhand and hits a PK on Hart. Statlander is in now with a back suplex on Blue. Running European in the corner by Statlander to both women. Back suplex to Blue gets two. Blue sends Hart into a roundhouse by Statlander and then connects with a neckbreaker. Running back elbow by Hart and everyone is down. Lariat by Hart takes out Statlander and Blue. Hart goes up top but Blue catches her with a superkick to the teeth. Powerbomb out of the corner by Blue but Hart fights out and Statlander connects with a discus lariat and a leg trapped Michinoku Driver. Blue looks for a hurricanrana but Statlander connects with an electric chair facebuster. Blue with a rebound low round house to Statlander. Statlander catches a cross body, but Blue counters a powerbomb into Code Blue! Two count. Hart with a high kick to Blue and a lariat to the back of the head of Statlander. Hartless to Blue but Statlander is here with a deadlift German from behind. To Blue. To Hart. To Blue. To Hart. Hart clotheslines Statlander and pins Blue!

Shida was not too pleased over the results of the event. Kris sees the Japanese AEW star and tries to calm her down. "Fuck", shouted Hikaru. "Look, I lost my title too. This night was not the best one for us. I say we go out, drink, eat at a hotel to take our minds off. My treat", said Kris. The former AEW Women's Champion starts to accept the idea. The two drive and hang out at a bar for about ten-twelve minutes, then they head to a hotel. The two of them dance for a while until Shida gets hungry a bit. "I hear ya. Let me order from Door Dash", said Kris. The former AEW TBS Champion orders some food. The deliveryman of Door Dash arrives with a plethora of grub for the two women. "Thank you, Chris", Hikaru says as she just read his nametag. "Not a problem", he says. The two of them eat. "Come join us. We could use some company." Kris insists on him joining in.

Chris smiles looking at them. "So, how's your night", he asks. "Well both me and Shida lost our titles at Full Gear. Sort of pissed it happened so fast", Kris Statlander answers. Shida moans eating some French fries. "I'm sorry to hear that", said Chris. "Well we're fine now, thanks to you", said Hikaru. Chris smiles at them after the girls' company in such a salubrious hotel. Kris begins to kiss Chris. "Whoa. I didn't say how much, but I guess I can make it for free", said Chris jokingly. Kris begins sucking his cock. Hikaru Shida joins Kris Statlander in doing so. "You two are getting your money's worth. Fucking A+", said Chris bursting excitedly. Chris gives Shida some doggystyle and he watches her and Kris kiss.

Kris Statlander and Hikaru groan smiling at the fact this is helping them become stress free. "God. Oh god. This makes it extremely invigorating", moaned Kris. Chris watches Kris eat out Shida while still thrusting on the Japanese wrestler. Chris's throbbing cock penetrated easily. "Fuck", he groaned. Kris licks faster. Hikaru Shida orgasms massively for her friend.

The former TBS Champion gets thrusted in doggystyle as Shida collects herself. Kris stutters. "Damn", moaned Chris. Kris can see how much he is enjoying this with two talents of AEW. Statlander rides him in reverse cowgirl next. Hikaru Shida licks, sucks her nipples. Kris kisses Chris and the Japanese wrestler. "Call it comfort food in sexual ways than one", said Kris making a bodacious manner. Kris Statlander giggles. "I'm happy you like this", said Shida. The former AEW Women's Champion goes reverse cowgirl next.
    Kris-Statlander-164620239-17093427445542
    Picsart_22-12-19_15-13-38-165

Statlander rubs Hikaru's vagina. "Goddamn", Chris groaned. Kris licks Shida's nipple then kisses it gently. Hikaru Shida grinds on Chris's cock rigorously well. "Good", moaned Kris Statlander. Hikaru cums, then Kris Statlander rides him hard. The two AEW stars kiss. "Fuck I'm gonna cum any second", groaned Chris. He is ready to explode after the motion became very intense. Shida jerks him off and the cum comes out onto their mouths.

"Sure we can't pay you", Kris asks. "Don't worry. I won't tell my boss. Thanks, girls", said Chris. He gets dressed then leaves the room. Hikaru and Kris may have lost their titles, but they gain a lot more good service than gold.

0 replies since 3/3/2024, 07:06   65 views