Keep It In The Family: Trial Separation Part I of II

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Group

Status
    IMG_9389

My mothers Rebecca and Amy recently had a fight. They went to couples therapy and their therapist suggested they see other people; all is good thus far. There's no divorce settlements, or anything. Rebecca checks on me to see how I'm handling the situation. "I'm good", I say to her. "Just because your mother and I separated, don't mean we love you less", said Rebecca. I felt a good relief hearing my mom tell me this in concise detail. We head to Lowe's to buy a new fridge since our old one stopped working. We bump into Demi Bennett (Rhea Ripley) who just happens to be here. "Demi! Haven't seen you since my birthday party", Rebecca says smiling. "Thanks. Who's the handsome one", Demi asks. "I'm Adonis Dumas, Rebecca and Amy's son", I tell her. Demi and I shake hands. "Firm grip. Almost as firm as mine", she says giving me a wink.

Me and my mom get the fridge as I bought it for myself. "Thanks, sweetie", my mom says giving me a kiss on the cheek. Demi smirks looking at us. "You doing well", she states. "Thanks. My wife and I have been going through some rough patches in our marriages. Our therapist suggested we'd see other people", Rebecca explained. Demi Bennett rose her eyebrow a bit which causes her to be interested on the offer. "Well, I'm not doing anything. Perhaps we could just hang out for dinner tomorrow", said Bennett. I gulped nervously a little. Demi Bennett smiles and laughs as she sees me in this state. "I'll think about it", answered Rebecca. Amy Dumas is doing some typewriting for a freelance writing agency at a cabin. Amy thinks about her wife Rebecca wondering how she's taking this separation in their marriage.

I see my mother getting ready for her date with Demi as apparently, she accepted. "You looking radiant", I say being proper. "Thank you, baby. It won't take long. There's pizza in the freezer if you get hungry", Rebecca says to me. We kiss before she heads to her big date. Amy Dumas calls me. "Hey, sweetie, how's my pookie", she says. "I'm doing fine. Your wife's doing fine. Just hanging out at the house; there's pizza for me if I get hungry", I tell her. Amy smiles knowing I'm taking good care of. Demi and Rebecca Quinn Dumas are at dinner somewhere. "Hmm this ain't half bad", said Rebecca taking a bird's eye view on the spectacle of the restaurant. Demi Bennett smirks looking at my mother. "You look real beautiful in that dress. Now are you certain about this?" Rebecca Quinn Dumas nods. "I'm sure. It's for the sanctity of me and Amy's marriage", said Rebecca. "That's good. To be honest, my boyfriend and I... are swingers", Demi whispers. Rebecca gasps. However, she sees Demi licking her lips slowly and Rebecca moans. "That's incredible", she says. "In fact, your son's a hunk. Think he'd mind if I were to show off", Demi asks. Rebecca smirks. "I don't think he'd mind at all. We've been having our own thrill", said my mother.

Nighttime was getting close. I get a text from my mother to come down to Demi's house. I drive there avoiding some long traffic along the way. Eventually, I make it and I open the door. *Hey! I'm in Demi's room", Rebecca yelled. I see Demi's dogs sleeping. I head inside and I see the two already naked.
    jpg
    jpg

My dick immediately gets throbbing hard as well as exponentially. Demi smiles licking her teeth. "Damn", she says. "I see you two are frisky as ever. Fuck it. I'll take you both on. Let's see it", I say with confidence. I pick up my mom kissing her passionately as well as romantically. Demi Bennett is loving my feats of strength. "Baby, I can feel your cock in me. Mmm", moaned Rebecca Quinn Dumas. As I was less dubiously, I fingered my mom hard. Demi and Rebecca suck on my balls and cock.

I giggle lightly watching them suck me off. "Good of me to elicit you", I say to them both. "Don't get too modest, baby", Rebecca says. I give my mother doggystyle as Demi watches on. "Soooooooooo goddamn hot", I moan.
    Picsart_22-12-29_15-50-26-434

Demi Bennett licks Rebecca's asshole. "That's good. Fuck Mommy, Adonis", said my mother. Demi kisses me and holds my hips. I thrust faster on Rebecca hard. "Fuck your mommy just like that, boy", Demi whispers. I do as I'm told making my mother grab tight on the bed sheets. Rebecca smiles and pants within every fiber of my being. Rebecca cums on my cock allowing Demi to suck it. "Jesus", I groaned. "Mmm you're quite the festive young man, aren't you", said Demi as she playfully pats my ass.

Demi nibbles on my shoulder and kiss my neck nestling it too. She jerks my cock making it throbbing hard. "Damn", said Rebecca looking. She sucks my cock as Demi jerks it hard. "Oh man. This is sooooo damn cool. I can't believe how involved I am in this hot situation", I say. Demi giggles and then she rides me in reverse cowgirl.
    Rhea_Ripley1_3

I grunt watching her. "Ohhhh", moaned Bennett. My mother licks Demi's tits as well as sucks on them. "My good boy treats us well", said my mother. Rebecca smirks and winks at me. Demi Bennett lays down on the side, then she fists Rebecca's tight vagina hard. Rebecca groans with the tension from the three of us rising up. "Fuck! Mmm. Mommy like that", Demi playfully asks. Rebecca nods saying, "Yes." I smile seeing the two of them getting along just right. I pound Demi deeply plus excruciatingly, but Demi Bennett loves it very much. "That's good, keep it that way! Hurt my ass!" Demi deliberately orders me to do so and I did as she wishes. I bite her shoulder which makes her smile licking her teeth. My mother kisses her. Demi cums.

My mom goes cowgirl position on me hard.
    PicsArt_02-25-01_0

"Merciful god! Ohh! That's my good boy", moaned Rebecca Quinn Dumas. Demi kisses us. "So happy to be around you two", she says. Demi Bennett gives my mom a playful spanking. Rebecca moans. I chuckle looking at the two looking at each other. After eight minutes, I go missionary on Demi. Rebecca Quinn Dumas watches me. "That's my good son", said my mother. Demi and Rebecca share a kiss once more. "You two really love this", I say. "Duh", said Demi. I was close to cumming on them which Rebecca sees. She pushes me on the bed, Demi and her lick my cock. "God I'm gonna bust it", I moan. I cum on their mouths.

2.     Like  

Group

Status
    Part 2

3.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group
    Sasha Bank's ass fuckers

Status
    QUOTE (Littlebitch28 @ 3/10/2024, 03:51 PM) 
    Part 2

where ?

4.     Like  

Group

Status
    To this story

3 replies since 28/2/2024, 02:09   171 views