How I became wrestlings Alpha Male

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Liv Morgan's baby-daddy

Group
    Liv Morgan's ass fuckers

Status
    This story is a prequel to my main “WWE’s New Alpha Male” series. It still follows you (referred to as XXXX) throughout different major events during your early wrestling career before joining WWE.

Tags (for the series, not this episode alone): FM, FFM, FFFM, FF, Cartoony (you will see what I mean with that), Fantasy-elements, Non-con elements, Harem, eventual race-play, Fem-sub, eventual breeding, cuckolding (mentioned), female cuckolding, blackmailing, evil protagonist, barely legal, Fem-dom (mentioned), Fin-Dom, voyeurism, Daddy-kink, free-use kink, non-wrestling side characters, occasional female lead spin-off

All my Stories: https://wrestlingffp.forumcommunity.net/?t=62974892

38413754a4ab46c54eb

May 2010

You: “20 bucks? You used to give me a 80!”
    Vinnie: “Why are you complaining? That’s the biggest opportunity you’ll ever get! You shoulda pay me for letting you wrestle, bambino! Show some gratitude!”

Vinnie Stromboli. He’s the man who brought you into the business and taught you the basics. Right as you turned 14 years old, you joined his school in your home town, hoping to fulfill your lifelong dream of becoming a WWE Champion. A lot to your parents' dismay, as wrestling school, and the job you worked to pay for it, took too much time away from your studies. Fortunately, being your school’s football and amateur wrestling standout star, bringing home a lot of precious trophies for your school, guaranteed you a lot of your teacher’s favor allowing you to pass and barely satisfy your parents. But that favor doesn’t help you anymore, as you’ve now graduated high school. Your parents of course wanted you to do the smart thing and accept one of the dozens of football and wrestling scholarships you were offered to go to college, but as you were obviously sick of school, you manage to struck a deal with them: They would give you one whole year, to either make $20,000 with wrestling or to get hired by the WWE. If you wouldn’t be able to achieve that, you would have to go to college, the military or get thrown out.
    Unfortunately, it doesn’t look good for you……. A year later you managed to save up $5,000 with a side job, and sent dozens of DVD’s with your matches and promos on to the WWE, with no response from their side. As your dream seems to die in front of your very eyes, a small light seems to glimpse at the end of the tunnel: Vinnie booked you for an event in a nearby town, so far nothing special, but also managed to get former WWE women’s champion Mickie James booked. You accepted the booking, in hope to, through her, maybe reach someone in the WWE. Well he didn’t tell you that he had to pay her a boatload of money, which means less money for everybody else.

You: “Common coach! I had to pay more to even get here.”
    Vinnie: “When I was your age that was a lotta dough. Take it or leave it!”

You sigh in response and go to the crowded locker room to get changed. You throw your bags on an empty chair and start to undress.

???: “Ey jackass, that’s my seat.”

You turn around and see Johnny, Vinnie’s son and the last person you hoped to see that day, approach you.

You: “Sorry, didn’t look like it was taken.”

He grins smuggish as you now have to change on the floor. The rivalry between the both of you goes way back. Just like you, he trained under his dad and was obviously treated like wrestlings next big superstar by him, although everyone and their mother could see that he absolutely sucks in the ring. Just like everybody, except for them, could see that you don’t. Quite the opposite actually. That automatically created a big twist between you and Johnny, which got worse over the years, especially after his girlfriend broke up with him to go with you to her prom and his older sister Sophia, unbeknownst to you, developed a crush on you. After you changed into your gear Vinnie walks into the locker room to tell everyone their match pairings and outcomes.

Vinnie: “XXXX, you will face my boy in the opener, he calls and will go over with his piledriver. Don’t mess it up like last time!”
    You: ”You mean when his fat ass sandbagged my Powerbomb and landed on his head to make me look bad?” “Sure. No problem coach. Hey is Ms. James here already?”
    Vinnie: “Why you asking? Do you want to show her your tape? Hahahahaha!”
    You: ”Don’t pretend like you and Johnny don’t want to do that, dipshit.” “No, I just want her to sign something for my cousin, before all the fans bother her.” (Not even a lie)
    Vinnie: “Nahhh she is around here somewhere.”

You leave the locker and look around for her. After a while you find her in a corner talking to Sophia.

You: “Excuse me Ms. James? Sorry to bother you, but I’m a huge fan and wanted to ask if you could sign this shirt for my cousin?”
    Mickie: “Ah hello, no problem.”
    You: “Thank you!”

While she does that you turn over to Sophia.

Sophia: (playing with her hair) “Hey…. I hoped you would wrestle today.”
    You: “Yes… I’m in the opener.”
    Sophia: “Against my stupid brother, again? You deserve much better than that.”

After Mickie gives you back the autograph and the three of you start to do some small talk before it’s time for you to get ready for the match.

You: “So I have to go now, it’s been a pleasure Ms. James.”
    Mickie: “See you later, I will definitely watch your match.”
    You: “Thank you, I hope to not disappoint.”

You do a little warm up before meeting with Johnny to plan out the match (meaning how you should make him look good) before making your way to the ring. The match goes as expected. While you work a fine, clean match, he struggles and drops you more than just once too hard onto your neck and head. As you try to control your anger, while he hits a series of stiff punches in the corner, you manage to escape and hit him with a very hard chop on the chest. As he screams full of pain, you pull him into a front facelock.

Johnny: (whispering) “What the hell are you doing?”
    You: “Shut up! I call now! Suplex, 2-count!”

You hit him with a Fisherman suplex followed by a 2 count. As you now take control over the match, it actually develops into something watchable and the crowd (all 50 people!) starts to get into it. As the referee gives you the signal that your time’s running out, you tell Johnny to whip you into the ropes, followed by a Superkick and his Piledriver. Which is where it stops to go well: He hits you with a stiff kick straight against your temple.

1fefc-16240093431815-800

Everything around you goes black and your ears start to ring. You lose your balance and land flat on your neck. You don’t realize what happens around you, as Johnny pulls you up for his Piledriver. Out of instinct you straighten your body to keep your head and neck safe and just hope to not die. Thankfully, Johnny doesn’t screw it up for once, and you slowly get your senses back while he pins you for the three. While Johnny celebrates, you struggle to get up. As the referee sees that, he signals for some of the other guys in the back to help you. The crowd claps for you while you make it backstage. You sit down on a bench and let Sophia, who works as a nurse, check on you.

Sophia: (waving a flashlight in front of your face) “Just follow that light……… OK I don’t think you have a concussion, but I should take you to the hospital just to get sure.”
    Vinnie: “Ah, don’t be like that! He’s just acting up to get a sympathy bonus. Now get under the shower, I need you at the merch stand.”
    Sophia: “Dad, I’m serious it could be something dangerous.”
    Vinnie: “But……”
    Mickie: “You should listen to her! That can turn south very easily.”
    Vinnie: “Fine, get that wimp outta here. But I’m not paying for anything!”
    Sophia: “Dad!”
    Vinnie: “Fine”

He throws $10 at you and leaves. you quickly change your clothes and let Sophia drive you to the hospital she works in. You got to wait some time, but after you were finally able to see a doctor,you got the all clear. Outside the ER Sophia catches up with you again.

Sophia: “And?”
    You: “Everything’s fine.”
    Sophia: (flirtatiously)“Great, but you can’t be too safe with stuff like that.….. soooooo it’s quite late now and you probably need a while to drive home……. and well” (She sniffs on you) “You smell like three weeks old gym socks.” (slightly getting turned on) “So would you like….. want to take a shower at my place?”
    You: (still being the innocent young boy scout) “No, you already did more than enough for me today. I’ll just take the next train home.”
    Sophia: (visibly disappointed) “Oh don’t worry… I’d be happy to help out. Also I don’t think you’re going to make it in time.”
    You: (looking at your watch) “No… still enough time.”
    Sophia: (disappointed) “Then let me at least drive you to the station, it’s on my way anyway.”

So she drops you off at the station. As you say your goodbyes, she tries to pull you into a kiss, which you mistake for an invitation into a long friendly hug. As you exit her car, you figure that there's still enough time to get something to eat and get yourself a Subway-sandwich. Afterwards you head to the platform, only to watch your train leave. Confused, you look at your watch, only to realize that it still shows the same time it did in the hospital. You quickly look at the train schedule, only to realize that you just missed the last train.

You: “Fuck!”

You then head towards the bus stop, hoping to get home that way, only to get disappointed, after seeing a message at the bus schedule that your bus route got temporarily canceled due to some road works.

You: “Shit!”

You take out your phone to call your parents to send you a cab, only to see that it only has 3% battery left and shuts down while you try to dial the number. You sit down disappointed. Your stomach rumbles and you take a bite out of your sandwich, which of course is now fucking cold.

You: “Seriously? Pfffffff could that day get any worse?”

You force it into your mouth and try to figure out what to do next until you feel some raindrops falling on your head and hear a distant rumble in the sky.

You: “Oh you gotta be fucking kidding me.”

Within minutes a few droplets turn into a giant rainstorm, drenching you half wet within a few seconds as you try to find shelter. After finding a little awning to hide under, you take out a towel and dry your head with it. As you just finish, a car drives right through a puddle on the street next to you, hitting you with a big splash.

You: “FUCKING ASSHOLE!”

You throw a little fit, kicking against a nearby garbage can, only to hurt your toe.

You: “Ahhh SHIT!”

As you jump around on your other leg in pain, a truck drives through the very same puddle hitting you with an even bigger splash. Admitting your final defeat you sit down on the sidewalk. After sitting there for a while, watching the water on the street rise slowly towards the level of the curb, another car rolls up on you. The driver slows down and rolls down the window at the passenger side. A familiar female voice shouts out to you:

Mickie: “Aren’t you supposed to be in the hospital?”
    You: “Oh… Eh Hi Ms. James. No no they released me, everything’s fine.”
    Mickie: “You sure? Just get the hell in!”

You try to politely decline, as she gives you an angry glare that won’t take ‘No’ for an answer. You get your stuff into her car and get on the seat next to her.

Mickie: “So….. what are you doing here?”

You give her a recap of everything that happened.

Mickie: “And you didn’t go to your nurse friend why?”
    You: “Well I wanted to call her, but like I said my phone is dead.”
    Mickie: “Woah….. you got some bad luck today.”
    You: “Yeah, figured that out too.”
    Mickie: “Sooooo… what do you plan to do?”
    You: “Well I wanted to wait for the rain to stop and then look for a pay phone to call Sophia or my parents.”
    Mickie: “Well that storm looks like it will last for the rest of the night……….. Alright how about that….. I was looking for my hotel but couldn't find it. Do you know this place?”

She hands you a piece of paper with a hotel name and an address on it.

You: “Ahh yes I’ve been there before. I think I can show you the way.”
    Mickie: “Good… I’ll cut you a deal: You show me the way, and you can warm up and charge your phone in my room. Deal?”
    You: “Thank you Ms. James, that’s very nice of you.”

You manage to guide her to her hotel and carry her luggage inside. The hotel clerk of course looked suspicious at a woman in her early 30’s entering a hotel with a 19-year old boy, but she gave him the ‘It’s NOT what it looks like’ glare. You enter her room and plug your charger into an outlet. After charging enough energy to make a call, your streak of bad luck seems to continue, as the ongoing thunderstorm results in a terrible connection.

Mickie: “And?”
    You: “Bad weather, no signal.”
    Mickie: “Were you born that unlucky?”
    You: “Very funny. How much do they charge for a room here?”
    Mickie: “$50 a night, I think.”

You grab your wallet and try to count your money, as unfortunately one of your XXL condoms falls out of it.

(I mean Space Marines are like 9 feet tall, so everything must be in that scale)

Hoping that she didn’t see it, you quickly cover it with your foot. Embarrassed you count your money only to see you only have 25 bucks and that you left your credit card at home.

You: “Ohhhhh Fuck!”
    Mickie: “You also short on money?”
    You: “Yes.”

She grabs her purse.

Mickie: “How much do you….”
    You: “No, you already did more than enough Ms. James. I’ll just… I’ll just get my stuff and look for a dry place while I wait for it to clear up.”
    Mickie: “You really sure? At least take a shower.”

You try to protest, but she just glares angrily at you again until you comply. As you still don’t want to stretch her hospitality you hurry up, hoping to get out as quickly as possible. After stepping out, you see that Mickie got the TV running and was about to put a DVD in the player.

Mickie: “Finished? So quickly?”
    You: (trying to move past her to your bags. “Well I don’t want to waste anymore of your time. I’m heading out then.”
    Mickie: “I’m not letting you go out there while this storm is going on.”
    You: “But….”
    Mickie: “Sit!”

You do as told and grab a chair.

Mickie: “TV Signal is off as well. Your opponent gave me a DVD. Better than nothing I would say.” She takes a bottle of wine out of her bags and pours something into a glass. “Want some?”

You: “I’m 19.”
    Mickie: “And?”

You just ignore the offer and just watch TV. It shows a bunch of Johnny’s matches, a lot of them against you. You and her get to laugh about Johnny’s bad wrestling. Although she seems to get more and more impressed by your skills. She starts to ask you more and more about you personally, while the wine seems to get more and more to her head.

Mickie: “And you were trained by the same guy as him?”
    You: “Yes.”
    Mickie: “It’s a difference like between night and day.” She takes another sip of the now half empty bottle and gives you a naughty smirk. “Makes me want to see more of you.”
    You: “Well I have a DVD of my own….”
    Mickie: (cutting you off) “Not what I meant boy.”

You look at her confused. She rolls her eyes and takes off her shirt. She throws it at you and crawls towards you.

You: “Whoa….. that….. that’s…… bu-bu-but….”
    Mickie: (putting her finger on your lips) “Shhhhhh” She gives you a kiss. “You’re just returning the favor.”

She helps you out of your shirt and moves her hand between your legs, feeling your ever growing erection. She gets back on the bed and takes her pants off.

Mickie: “Come on Cowboy: Show Mama what you’re packing!”

You unbutton your pants and take your half hard dick out. Nervously you start jerking off, trying to get it harder.

Mickie: (Snickering upon seeing your nervousness) “That your first time or something?”
    You: “What? No… it’s just…… this whole day….. and you are…… well you…..”
    Mickie: (Coming closer to you again) “It’s OK just relax Cowboy…..”

She gives you another kiss and starts rubbing your dick. Still locking lips with you, she leans back and drags you on top of her. You start to kiss her back more intensely.

Mickie: “Nah nah nah! We’re not doing that Cowboy.”

She grabs your head and guides it towards her bosom. You kiss her breasts, while you try to open her bra. Freeing her perky tits you immediately target her nipples with your tongue, tasting the salty flavor.

Mickie: “Hmmmmm Yeah show me what this tongue can do!”

You smirk and kiss a trail down towards her crotch. The smell of pussy fills your nostrils. You kiss the inside of her thighs before gently biting her panties, pulling them off with your teeth.

J8bh1a7q_o

Introduced to her clean shaven pussy, you drop them down and meet her labia with your lips. Your tongue slides inside her vag making her purr like a kitten.

Mickie: “Ohhhh yeah right there!”

You drag your tongue upwards, allowing two of your fingers to enter her while your tongue meets her clit.

Mickie: “Ohhhhhhhh fuck! Yes! Definitely not your first time!”

She moans more intensely with every thrust and lick. Her pussy grows wetter and wetter with each minute passed.

Mickie: “Yes! Yes! Ohhhh you’re so good with that tongue!”

You go harder as she grabs the back of your head. As her pussy starts to quiver she pulls your head off her crotch. She pulls you into a kiss, tasting her own pussy.

Mickie: “Good boy!”

She drags you to the head of the bed and starts rubbing your cock. She suddenly produces the condom you dropped earlier and opens it.

Mickie: “Not gonna lie. I had to know if that one was real.”
    You: “You don’t wanna know how hard they are to find.”

She grins and puts the condom in her mouth. Her left hands starts to massage your balls while her right jerks your cock. She then takes your tip into her mouth, inserting it precisely into the condom. She takes your dick deeper into her throat putting the condom on it in the process. Her mouth only makes it halfway so she has to use her hands for the rest.

Mickie: (softly jerking your dick) “Allright Cowboy. Tits or ass, what do you like watching more?”
    You: “Ehm…EHhhhhhh….Tits?”
    Mickie: “Tits you get! Let’s make ‘em dance!”

She inserts your rock hard dick into her pussy. Her tight walls engulf your tip as she starts to gain a feeling for your dick. Slowly she starts to push herself downwards. After 3 inches she moves upwards again before moving back down with even more force.

Mickie: “Fuck….. I will feel that tomorrow!”

With one push she immediately took in half your size. She starts to moan heavily and a big slutty smile appeared on her face.

Mickie: “Ohhhh Yeah! Fuuuuuuck Yeah you’re a big boy! Fuuuuuuuuuuuccckkkkkk Yes! Yes! Yes!”

She proceeds to ride you more ecstatic. 6 inches become 7, the furthest anyone has ever taken your dick.

You: (moaning) “Ohhh hey hey slow down…. you’re gonna…hurt….yoursssss…” (suddenly she puts a hand over your mouth)
    Mickie: “SHUT U–UP! Oh FUUUUUCCCKKK!!!!!! Just FUCK ME you bastard!!!”

You look at her puzzled as she takes your hands and puts them on her asscheeks.

Mickie: “Grab them like your lives depend on it! YES! Ohhhh GOD! YES”

You do as you’re told. Her extensive squatting now reaches the 10 inch mark on your dick. Not believing that a woman could actually take that much dick, you completely lose focus and already feel your own orgasm approaching as her pussy holds your dick tightly.

Mickie: “Oh Fuck, Fuck, Fuck! Ooohhhhhhh! Who’s gras is now greener…… you son of a bi-i-itcccchhhhhhhh!”
    You: “Wha-???”
    Mickie: “Shut u-u-up!!! Ohhhh Yes Fu-u-uck!!!”

Her walls start to tremble, you feel the precum leaving coating the tip of your dick. Before you know it your dick is coated in a thick film of pussyjuice as she cums with a loud moan.

Mickie: “Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ye-e-e-sssssss!”

Her nails dig into your muscular chest as your cock starts to throb uncontrollably. She collapses and slides off your dick and to your right.

You: “Geeze……”
    Mickie: “Fuck! That…. that was the fastest I ever……… the biggest I ever……. You sure you’re a wrestler…. not a…… porn star?”
    You: “Yip”
    Mickie “Fuck!” (she looks at your still hard dick) “You’re still….?”
    You: (somewhat embarrassed) “I didn’t even…. you know.”
    Mickie: “Wow that’s…… give me a sec…. I’ll make you…… ahh shit just…. just take me!”
    You: “Don’t have to say that twice!”

You lean over to her and spread her legs. You slide two fingers inside her wet pussy, making more of her juices float out. She moans softly while you try to set your “orgasm bar” back.

Mickie: “You don’t have to start with that again!”

You guide your cock into her coochie. Immediately upon entering, her walls tighten around your dick. You groan as you focus on not cumming. She moans intensely and you guide your hands towards her tits. She grabs your hands, tightening your grip on her tits.

Mickie: (grunting) “Yes! Take me like a whore! YES!”
    You: “Wha-???”
    Mickie: (slapping you in the face) “Stop thinking! FUCK ME!”

You stare puzzled at her, both due to her unusual request and the feeling of something suddenly awakening inside of you. You grab her face and squeeze it. You move your hips with great prowess and speed, as Mickie starts to groan like a slut.

Mickie: “Yee-eesssss!!! Like fucking that!”
    You: “Fuck! You into that?”
    Mickie: (Slapping you again) “Don’t ask! Just……. AWWWW….Fuck!”

You start to get angry. Angrily you proceed to thrust your meat harder into her, as she continues to moan like a cheap whore that got paid extra. Angrily enjoying yourself, you take a risk and move your hand onto her throat, choking her softly.

Mickie: (surprised) “Oh?--Oh! Yes! Awwww fuck!..... Yes! Make me your bitch!”

Shocked about her own words she doesn’t recognize that you pull your throbbing cock out of her. You turn her around and fuck her from behind. Your loins smack against her ass, while your dick explores her womb.

Micke: “Ohhh Oh gaaawwwwdddd!!!”
    You: (Squeezing her throat again) “That what you want bitch?”
    Mickie: “Awww Yes! Yes! That’s what I….. what I…. awwwww fucking want! Awwwww!!!”

You go harder as she moans lustfully. With your free hand you squeeze her tit, while she moves hers onto her clit, frantically rubbing herself.

Mickie: “Ohh Yes! You’re sooo much…… better!!!”
    You: “Ohhh than who?”
    Mickie: “Ohhhhhh yeah! Right there! Ohhhhh Fu—u–-uck! Everyone! Orton! ‘tista! Edge! Cena! Awwww!!!”

You grin and speed up. The sound of your crotch slapping against her firm ass gives you an idea.

Mickie: (gasping shocked as you spank her ass) “YES! Gimme! Gimme!”

You proceed to spank her harder and harder as her walls start to tighten around you again. Furthermore you once again feel your dick starting to pulsate heavy again.

Mickie: “Yeah! Yeah! O fuck make me cum! Make me cum!!!”

You release your grip on her neck and guide both your hands to her breasts, which you start to squeeze. At the brim of cumming, your dick throbs intensely inside of her, making it unbearable for you to await the upcoming release.

Mickie: “You close too? Yes… I can feel it!!!!.........Awwww…..Awwwww…..If you… make me…cu—uh…….cum before you….. Oh shit! Yes! Yes!.....You can….. cum…… on my……..Face!”

Her words encourage you to focus. Focus on finishing her before you get off. Suddenly, she frees herself of your grip on her tits and gets off you dick. Unexpectedly she pulls the condom off your dick, before guiding your dick back inside her.

Fuck? Did she go……

You try to think, but the feeling of her raw pussy nearly makes you nut immediately. Her walls tighten around you, as it becomes harder and harder for you to hold your load back. Meanwhile Mickie is on the verge of climax as well, not being in the same dilemma as you, she enjoys her full throttle pounding to its fullest extent.

Let’s even the odds

You push her face first into the mattress and give her another spank before pushing your thumb against her asshole.

Mickie: (climaxing) “Awwwww………Fuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkk!!!!!!!!!”

She cums with a loud moan as her folds twitch uncontrollably. She rides out her orgasm as you can no longer hold back. You pull out and hold your dick towards her face. Dazzled by her sensational climax she is shocked by the sudden warm load on her face, as you barely miss her mouth, painting her right cheek white, before shooting two loads on her forehead.

You: “Fucking hell……..”

You collapse next to her, debating with yourself about what just happened as post-nut-clarity hits in. You look over to her, unsure if she maybe wants to cuddle or something, only to see that she is licking your cum off her face.

Mickie: (out of breath) “Shit…. even tastes good.”
    You: “Didn’t need to know that. You know that could have had backfired?”
    Mickie: (laughing) “No risk no fun cowboy!”

You laugh together until you fall asleep next to each other.

You wake up to your cell phone going crazy. Dazed you pick up.

You: “Yes?”
    Mom: “XXXX! Finally, we’ve tried to reach you all night!”
    You: “Sorry, storm cut the phone signal…….”

You explain the situation to her (besides the “I slept with a woman 10 years older than me” part), while you look around the room only to find Mickie missing. Leaving nothing but a folded note on the nightstand.

You: “I eh… I’ll call once I find a way to get back home.”

You pick up the note:

Never talk about this to anyone. Room is already paid for, you just got to leave before 11. Call this number in a few weeks:

It follows a number with a Kentucky area code. Puzzled, you just pack your stuff and leave like she told you.

5 weeks later

You sit in your bedroom. In front of you, you have several college brochures, involuntarily debating with yourself about where you want to enroll. (I only know US colleges from movies, ok…. got no clue if mid june is too late for that. You folks are weird over there)

Furthermore you have been debating with yourself about the phone number Mickie gave you. Not knowing what this number is for you didn’t really try to call it.

You: “Ah fuck it!”

You grab your cell phone and dial the number. Thinking about a few scenarios about what this number might be about. It rings………. and rings………….. and rings……………

You: (ready to hang up) “Of course….”
    ???: (suddenly an unknown yet somehow familiar male voice picks up) “Yes?”
    You: “Ah yes ehhhh…… Hello, ehhhhh Mickie James told me to call this number.”
    ???: “Aha….. and you might be?”
    You: “XXXX [real name].”
    ???: “Doesn’t ring a bell….. Hmmmm… is that your real or in-ring name?”
    You: “Real. I compete as XXXX”
    ???: “Ahh yes, she showed me your DVD. You got a lot of potential kid, but still a bit rough around the edges. That’s exactly what we’re looking for here at OVW.”

OVW? Suddenly you start to recognize the voice:

Al Snow: “And from here, not that I’m promising anything, you might be able to make it big.”
    You: “Yes, Sir…. that would be the plan.”
    Al Snow: “So when would you have time for a Try-Out?”

The End

Thanks for reading folks. I will try to be shorter next time, otherwise I’m never going to finish that series.

Anyway, as you’ve seen, that is chapter 1 part 1 of the prequel series. I did this, because I don’t want to go chronologically here. Simply because it’s somewhat more interesting that way (at least for the 3 of you that care about the plot), and there is some connectivity between past and present plot. For example, Chapter 1 will end with some tragedy, that will be addressed in Season 2. And it would kinda make more sense, to go through both at the same time. Anyway I will go chronologically within the chapters, but I will jump between the prequel chapters and the main series however I like it.

Oh and for context:

Chapter 1: 2010-14 (TNA)
    Chapter 2: 2014-18 (Lucha Underground, Impact Wrestling, Ring Of Honor)
    Chapter 3: 2019-??? (Impact Wrestling, AEW, MLW)

don’t worry, all inaccuracies this timeline creates will be absolutely ignored.

2.     +1   Like  

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Mickie is so hot

1 replies since 13/2/2024, 06:26   151 views