Alexa Bliss & Lilly's Sexual Playground Time

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Group

Status
    E3VFXdSXwAIxBwN

Since betraying her former mentor The Fiend Bray Wyatt, Alexa Bliss has been showcasing more of a darker side. The former Raw Women's Champion hosts her Alexa's Playground segment and she introduces the fans to her newest 'friend' Lilly the doll. Alexa felt such happiness since making a new friend. Bliss explains Lilly's been a friend to her since childhood, and she cannot wait to explore new adventures with Lilly. Alexa Bliss has had run-ins with the likes of Shayna Baszler and Nia Jax thus costing them the WWE Women's Tag Team Championships. The Queen of Spades has been hunted by the doll which makes Alexa that much euphoric knowing Shayna's scared to death of her.

While Alexa was showering, Lilly began to move and head to the playground set. Alexa Bliss finishes showering then gets dressed. The Ohio native notices Lilly's missing. "Lilly", Alexa shouts. She looks everywhere for her friend then asks a few others if they know where Lilly is, but none do not know where the doll is. Alexa searches everywhere until she sees Lilly at the playground set. "Lilly I've been looking everywhere for you. You scared me to death", said Bliss. Lilly looks at Bliss.

The two play on the swing for a while to talk. "You should no better than to run off like that. Someone could have kidnapped you, but at least you're safe; you're a delicate little thing, aren't ya", Bliss says. Lilly stares at her big rounded tits. She looks upward at the right center and begins to hypnotize the former Raw and Smackdown Women's Champion. Lilly takes a nibble of Alexa's tits. "Ooooo, Lilly. I never knew you were this exciting", Alexa says. Lilly whispers in her ear much to Alexa's shocked facial expression.
    alexa-bliss-shocked

Alexa giggles manically and begins to get naked for her. Lilly once again takes a nibble of Alexa's big breasts. The former Raw Women's Champion seethes her teeth on Lilly's hair. "Ooooo fuckin' god", Bliss groaned. Lilly gets naked to join in on the fun as well.
    jpg

Alexa bites her bottom lip, picks up Lilly to taste her pussy. The doll didn't talk yet her smile says otherwise. Alexa Bliss next sucks as well as lick the areola of Lilly's tit. Lilly the doll pats and plays with the former champ's head. "Mmm I'm glad you're having fun, Lilly because so am I, and this only just the beginning", said Bliss as she continues on. The former Raw Women's Champion next licks her pussy.

Lilly holds her head down on her pussy making Bliss muff down more; this is making the two feel extra close. Alexa grunts sticking her tongue deep on Lilly. "Mmmm goddamn", moaned the Ohio native. Lilly the doll starts cumming on Bliss. The former champion catches her breath after the extent of Lilly's nature.

Both Lilly and Alexa starts scissoring with Alexa Bliss holding her. She starts smiling with such a sinister look on her face. "Dear god, Lilly! Woo", moaned the former Raw and Smackdown Women's Champion. The softness of the doll really felt up Bliss. Alexa Bliss starts riding Lilly soon after. "LillyyyyyY!!! Mmmm this is too much fun", she says excitingly. The former Raw Women's Champion begins riding Lilly in cowgirl form. Bliss pants taking breaths.

Lilly begins to show a grin. "Someone likes me", Alexa says with glee. The former Raw Women's Champion laughs enjoying Lilly's time. The competence of Alexa Bliss is astounding with her going at it with her newest friend. Bliss's tits start flapping up and down. Alexa under her breath moans Lilly's name. Finally, Alexa Bliss holds Lilly to have her on top. Alexa Bliss rubs her pussy with the doll on top. "Fuck yeah! Ahhhh, Lilly doll! You're my bestest best friend ever", cried Bliss. The former Raw and Smackdown Women's Champion unleashes one final intense cum session.

Alexa Bliss gets dressed. "Thank you, Lilly. You really gave me a sure good time. Let's get some cookies", said Alexa Bliss. Alexa carries Lilly and the doll gives off a wink.
    lilly_wink

0 replies since 7/2/2024, 23:44   116 views