Fallon's Workhorse

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Group

Status

Fallon Henley arrives riding her horse, then fans see Tiffany Stratton arriving late much to Fallon's irritation. The former NXT Women's Champion begins her ranch hand duties at Fallon’s farm. Tiffany Stratton had to clean one of Henley’s horses named Buttercup.
    giphy-17050327858111
    sddefault
    wwe-nxt-09012024-tiffany-stratton

Tiffany has pity for Fallon and her lifestyle. "This is embarrassing! I was a former NXT Women's Champion, and now I'm stuck in this pile of shit of a farm", said Tiffany. "Stop whining! You should appreciate what hard work can do. My daddy disciplined me how to be a hard worker, he never complained about farm work", said Henley. "Where I come from, money talks." Tiffany Stratton sticks her nose in the air. Fallon rolls her eyes at the impudent attitude of Stratton.

Next, Stratton had to clean up the horse manure, milk the cows, and stack the hay. Tiffany Stratton was exhausted by the sheer chores she had to endure. "Feeling humble yet", asked Fallon with a smile. "When I'm done with this, I'm so getting my championship back so that I don't have to work in this shithole", said the former NXT Women's Champion. "Wow. I've just had about had it with that attitude! I'd whoop your ass so hard, you're gonna be a crooked leg dog", said Fallon with some words of farm idioms. Tiffany sighs. "Please. If you were in my shoes, you'd know easy way beats hard way. We don't need to work for the money, the money comes to us without the work. Besides, why would I work in a dump when I can live the luxurious life?" Fallon tries to pay no mind into Tiffany's game and heads back in the house.

As Tiffany finally finishes up, Fallon arrives buck naked. "Wake up, you Barbie whore", shouted Fallon. Tiffany Stratton wakes up to see Fallon. "Why you naked", she asks. "You've been very disrespectful to me and this farm. Well now, I'm gonna show you what happens when brats like you do such a thing", said Fallon Henley. The two of them wrestle grappling each other. Fallon strips Tiffany. "Hey! I just bought those", shouted the former NXT Women's Champion. Fallon laughs pinning her. Their bodies grind on each other, the hatred they have got intense. Tiffany gets on top of Fallon punching her. "Not bad", said Fallon. Fallon spanks Tiffany making her cry.

Next, Fallon demands Tiffany Stratton to come lick her pussy. Tiffany got reluctant and refuses to, Fallon pulls her in forcing her head down on vagina. "You will lick me out! If not, you can just forget about becoming champion again", said Fallon. Tiffany Stratton with a frustrated strain comes to realization she has no choice but to do what Fallon orders. The former NXT Women's Champion had to suck in her pride for one day. Fallon moans as Tiffany Stratton licks.
    Fallon_Henley-17050365056160
    gif

Fallon Henley smirks at Tiffany's subserviency. "Now you gonna be good", Fallon asks Stratton. Tiffany moans tasting Fallon's clit and responds, "Fine! I'll be a good girl." Fallon Henley grabs her hair. "A good cowgirl", said Fallon correcting Tiffany Stratton. Tiffany licks and twirls her tongue counterclockwise on Fallon Henley. She smirks enjoying her good company as well as service. Fallon Henley next ties the former NXT Women's Champion up to begin giving her what she deserves. Fallon gets out the whip from her bag, then she whips Tiffany Stratton hard. "You see what spoiled rich brats like you get for talking back or being disrespectful? Huh", said Fallon. She now feels transcendent by giving Stratton that much licking. Next, she gets out a strapon. Tiffany Stratton gasps looking at it. "No! Not that", she says begging Fallon. "I don't think so", said Fallon Henley. She goes doggystyle on the former NXT Women's Champion.

Tiffany starts to moan then cry. Fallon Henley is taking pleasure of seeing Tiffany like this. "Fuuuck yeah." Fallon grunts pounding her further without hesitation or reluctancy. "Ohhhhhhhhh!! Whyyyyy meeeee", Tiffany whined. Fallon Henley pulls Tiffany's hair tightly. After eight-nine minutes, Tiffany cums hard. Fallon unties her and fingers her pussy hard. "Daaamn it! You made your point", said Tiffany Stratton. "I'm not done yet. This hoedown ain't finished", said Fallon Henley. Fallon fingers her hard plus deep. "Ohhhh", moaned the former NXT Women's Champion. Fallon Henley kisses her back slowly, then she eats her ass.

The former NXT Women's Champion gasps as Fallon was eating her out. "Jesus", she exclaimed from Fallon's mouth. "Hehe now you're getting a good one", said Fallon Henley. Fallon takes a gander at Tiffany's asshole. "Ohhh god. Can we stop?" Tiffany Stratton begs her rival to cease this sexual venture, but Fallon's not in the mood to do so. Fallon fists harder on Stratton, making her real humble. "Fuuuuck yeeees! Yeehaw, motherfucker", said Henley. Tiffany cums afterwards.

Fallon sits on her face. "Mmm", moaned Tiffany tasting her pussy. Fallon Henley pants, grunts, everything having fun being on top with such superiority. "Think I'll keep you as my personal pet, workhouse maybe. I don't know. Sort of liking this", she says gloating. Henley leans forward licking Stratton out to perform 69.

Tiffany and Fallon moan. "Jesus", groaned the former NXT Women's Champion. Fallon felt such a tingling tension with Tiffany. Tiffany Stratton fingers Fallon now. "Fuuuu-uuuuck!!! Holy shit! Holy shit! Ohhhhhh shiii-iiii-iiit!!! Fuck! Ahhhh!" Fallon Henley was getting the best out of Tiff. Finally, they both cum hard.

Alright. Glad this is done. I'm gonna leave", said Tiffany and she accidentally falls into a bucket of poop. Fallon laughs at her saying, "Well much like your snotty attitude, you're definitely full of shhhhh... it."

0 replies since 15/1/2024, 01:15   135 views