Skye Is Blue: Deonna's Virtue

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Group

Status
    download-17046800167351

January 7, 2024

The first week of the 2024 year hasn't been all great for the Californian Sun Rider Jaxson Cade. Tessa Blanchard's doing some work in another wrestling company while he and Skye Blue are somewhat less compatible in terms of conversation as of late. She recently fought Kiera Hogan at AEW Collison in a winning effort, of course Jaxson did catch a glimpse of the match for obvious reasons. Jaxson felt the need to go to the Grand Canyon to have some deep contemplation as well as hopeful rhizomatic learning after all that has transpired last year.
    kiera%20hogan%20skye%20blue
    jpeg
    Grand-Canyon

It's also been announced he'll defend his AEW Championship in two months at AEW Revolution against Sting in his retirement match. Cade's attitude as of late hasn't been the slightest decent since his life turned upside down a lot. His biggest match against The Icon Sting will be a test to see if he can dethrone the WCW legend. Jaxson made a tweet from a quote from The Crow recently while also putting his own twist on the former world champion saying 'It can't rain all the time. However at AEW Revolution, the sun will burn the crow and the rain will wash away the ashes from the corpse thus it'll be nothing but dust in a twisting wind.' Sting did a laugh emoji as a reply.

Deonna Purrazzo talks to Skye Blue discussing Jaxson Cade. "You two really got it on", The Virtuosa asks. "Yeah. Things got out of hand backstage. He's a heel now, but everything else that's been going on has affected us, so this is a reflection on himself. He's become what he despises about a certain Second City Saint", said Skye Blue. Deonna Purrazzo remembers vividly on the how fiasco that has happened when CM Punk was in AEW. Unfortunately, the worse has yet to come. AEW thus far is becoming filled with more toxicity. Unless there's an authority figure to maintain control, Tony Kahn and his business will be done for. Jaxson Cade has fallen off the deep end with a few stars, maybe more he has been involved with. "You know where he is", Deonna asks. "Probably somewhere to clear his head before his big AEW Revolution match", said Skye Blue.

The Californian Sun Rider meditates clearing his head of all that has happened in 2022-2023. Cade hopes 2024 will be different, but only time will tell. Deonna Purrazzo sees Jaxson Cade surprising him. "Deonna", he gasps. "Yeah. Skye told me you'd be here", said Deonna Purrazzo. "Things have been hectic for me. Tessa and I are... I don't know, same for Skye. Everything I thought it went well. Now it's just chaotic", said an angst AEW World Champion. Deonna helps him calm down. "Don't worry. It's best if you just focus on making this year yours. Make confidence your lover now", said Deonna. "Thanks." Jaxson Cade felt himself calm and collected from the sheer anxiety. Deonna joins him. "Very good", she says. "I agree. Feel like I needed this because mentally after all this happening. You wanna go for a ride?" Jaxson asks offering The Virtuosa a ride. Purrazzo smiles. "Alright, but know I'm married. I don't want anyone to know", she replied.

Jaxson and Deonna Purrazzo ride around the Grand Canyon on a Tesla Cade owns. "Feels really nice", said Deonna. "Yeah. My dad would take me here every summer", said Jaxson Cade. Deonna smiles at him. "Seems like a good man", she says smiling at the Californian Sun Rider. "Yeah. When I was a teen, he taught me to never fool around too much with women no matter how much you like them. Sadly, I keep on making mistake after mistake with them. I try so hard, but it just keeps getting worse." The AEW World Champion felt himself in a depression mentally. Deonna touches his shoulder. "You are a good man. Sometimes, a man has to face his problems head on to turn in a new leaf. That's what a new year is. Resolutions, goals, dreams. Making a change", said Deonna. The Virtuosa now AEW bound encourages Jaxson Cade to make the right decision for himself, starting with reconciling with Tessa Blanchard and Skye Blue, and the rest of the women he has affiliated with. Jaxson smiles kissing Deonna on the cheek. But then, it went from a kiss on the cheek to Deonna giving in and return the favor with a passionate kiss. "Oh god. I shouldn't." Deonna felt ashamed. "It's my fault. You're so pretty and... thick", said Jaxson. "I'm pretty? Aww, you believe so", she asks.

The AEW World Champion and Purrazzo get naked under the sun. He lubes his cock ready for deep penetration. "Just this once, ok", Deonna says. Jaxson goes missionary on The Virtuosa.

"Ahhh fuuuckin' shit", groaned the Californian Sun Rider. The Virtuosa rubs her pussy slowly watching Jaxson go to work on her. "Fuuuuck yeeeeah", Purrazzo moans. Jaxson spits on her pussy making it wet, his cock as well. Profusely, Jaxson Cade went in hard. "Yeeeeah", he moaned. Next, he gives Deonna Purrazzo some old fashioned doggystyle.

"That's it", said The Virtuosa. The Californian Sun Rider pumps his cock hard. Deonna giggles liking his full frontal attack on her. The cold breeze got to them, each making their nipples erect. Jaxson Cade elbows her back, giving her an arousing massage. "Ooooo you sure know how to work on a woman", said Deonna. "I do have the magic touch", replied Jaxson with a smirk. Deonna would cum afterwards. Jaxson and The Virtuosa share a nice and sloppy kiss.

Deonna shows her beautiful bodacious body. "Come ride it", Jaxson deliberately tells Deonna. The Virtuosa goes cowgirl at first. "Shit", said Deonna softly. Back and forth she rides Jaxson. The sunset was about to begin, so they had to make haste. Purrazzo rides him in reverse next.
    MEQKND0_o

Jaxson Cade is now full on mentally into clear after Deonna's words of wisdom as well as her presence. "Thank you for this", said Jaxson Cade. "No problem, cutie", said Deonna in a reply. Purrazzo bounces up and down, twerking in front of him. The California Sun Rider chuckles and he was ready to explode his white sperm onto Deonna. "I'm cumming", he says being urgent. He cums on Deonna's face. "So much. I love it so", she says lathering herself. Jaxson and Deonna Purrazzo ride off heading back to his house. This was much needed, but January was just the beginning.

0 replies since 12/1/2024, 04:54   71 views