Kayden & Katana's 2023 Championship Celebration

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Group

Status
    After months of being on the main roster of Monday Night Raw, Kayden Carter and Katana Chance defeat Piper Niven and Chelsea Green for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championships.
    WWE-Raw-12-18-23-Kayden-Carter-Katana-Chance-645x370

The now two-time Women's Tag Team Champions calls celebrate the only they know how... dancing the night away along with everyone backstage. Nikkita Lyons, who recently just returned calls her friend, Kayden Carter congratulating her and Katana winning the tag team titles. "Thanks, girl! I'm also happy you're back", said Carter. Katana listens to Kayden talk to her friend. "You know we should celebrate, you, me, Katana, and the rest of the girls." Kayden smiles thinking of the splendid idea on just girls' night after Katana and hers illustrious win over Chelsea and Niven. "Sounds lovely, boo. Come meet me, Lola, and Jakara at her house. We go swimming like crazy", said the Lioness. "Wow! I'm excited already about this. So cool", said Chance. "I'm excited, too. We deserve this after the hard work. How about we order some food. Girl's gotta eat after all we went through this year", said Kayden. The two best friends hug and dance their way to their cars.

Back at Jakara's house, Lola and Nikkita dance. "Mmm so psyched for our girls", said Jakara Jackson. "Couldn't agree more with that. Talk about an early Christmas present", said Lola Vice. Jakara makes a few snacks for her guests. The WWE Women's Tag Team Champions arrive just in time for the party. "Yeah you made it", shouted Lola. "You guys seem prepared for us when Nikkita called", said Katana Chance. Nikkita and the others hug Carter and Chance altogether. They then start drinking and partying out. "You looked great in that ring", Kayden says to Nikkita Lyons. "Thanks, you too. Remember that time you smacked my ass?" The Lioness vividly remembers that moment the current one-half of the WWE Women's Tag Team Champions giving Lyons a love tap.

Kayden laughs thinking about it. "Yeah. I mean you do have a nice badunkadunk", she said laughingly. "Hey, Nikki Cross wanted to yours", Katana says to her friend and tag team partner. Kayden sighs not wanting to remember that moment due to the Scottish native's perverted ways. "Ok then. You plan on anything this coming 2024", Jakara asks. "Defending these championships against any tag team in the women's roster whether Raw, Smackdown, even NXT for all I know", said Katana Chance. "I mean, me and Elektra are more than ready whenever you want us. We're down." Lola Vice drinks as she verbatim puts it, she's down for a challenge. Katana and Kayden smile at the idea. "Me, I want a shot at the NXT Women's Championship", said Nikkita Lyons. The girls have seemed to have each a bucket list over what they plan on doing this upcoming 2024. "As for me, I maybe on the injured list now, but I'm marking it. That's gonna change in 2024, win a championship and hopefully face Bianca or Ripley", said the Mexican native.

They take a swim, then things start to heat up between the Lioness and Carter. "Want to", Nikkita asks politely. "Let's go for it", answered Kayden Carter. Katana jumps in the water while Lola and Jakara chill. Nikkita and Kayden scissor underwater.

Jakara and Lola look on. "They sure are getting themselves into it", said Lola. Nikkita and Kayden gargle underwater feeling themselves hard. They swim upward to gain some air. "Goddamn", moaned Kayden. Nikkita kisses the one-half of the current WWE Women's Tag Team Champions. Katana smiles at the display. Kayden eats Nikkita's ass from underwater once more. "Yeeeaaah! Eat that butt. Eat that butt." Nikkita Lyons encourages her friend to do so making the Lioness howl. "My, you guys are fun", said Katana Chance. "Come join", said Nikkita insisting Chance. Katana kisses Nikkita's shoulder softly. Katana then rubs Nikkita's pussy. "This is sweet sensation", she said. Nikkita winks at her. The Lioness grunts at Kayden, who stuffs her face deeper. "Oooo yes", said Lyons.

They get out of the pool, Nikkita licks Kayden's tits while Katana Chance fingers her friend's mouth.

Jakara's chuckles rubbing her abs as she watches them. Lola notices that. "Mmm goodie goodie", said Katana. She fingers Nikkita's vagina hard. "Think Lola and Jakara want in", Kayden asks. "Trust me, they will", Nikkita replied. The WWE Women's Tag Team Champions suck on Nikkita's tits, then the Lioness starts to cum. "Holy fuck", Nikkita moaned. After they finished, they head back inside the house of Jakara where Lola and herself are out in the open.
    tumblr_09b0d9461aee9a0ffc2fae38392452da_3958fb06_1280
    jpg

Jakara carries Katana to her bed. "I want a taste of you", she says to Chance. Jakara Jackson throws Katana Chance to the bed. They undress and go straight to 69.

"Wow", Katana shouts in excitement. Nikkita Lyons gets naked into heat. "Now we're about have a fucking party", said Lola Vice. She shows off her thick ass shouting 'I am a Latina' to her friends shaking her hips. Kayden licks her asshole slowly while the Lioness watches on. Lola Vice moans deeply as Kayden goes down the same way.
    1681021594692828cc_cfake

Kayden Carter gives Lola's asshole multiple kisses. "Woop woop, Kayden, kiss that ass", shouted Nikkita. The Lioness licks her own tits moaning with her friends going at it. Katana moans feeling Jakara's tongue her clit. "Such a beautiful black beauty", said Katana giving Jakara compliments. "You too sweet", said Jakara in a retort.

Nikkita Lyons would scissor Lola Vice next. Kayden Carter licks Nikkita's tits. "Fuck! So invigorating", said Lyons. "God. Oh, god. Make me roar", groaned Lola Vice. The fivesome these women are having made up with tumultuous moaning. "I have a little something for you", said Jakara Jackson. Katana's wondering what Nikkita's friend has in mind. Jakara gets out a strapon making Katana Chance gasp in shock. After nine minutes, Nikkita, Lola, and Kayden Carter all cum and rub each other off. Jackson puts on the strapon and commences fucking Chance. Kayden sits on Lola's face while she kisses Nikkita Lyons.

Jakara Jackson fucks Chance, pressing deeper and showing absolutely no mercy to the current one-half of the WWE Women's Tag Team Champions. Jackson next gives Katana Chance some hard and fast doggystyle. The former American Ninja Warrior groans, Nikkita Lyons nibbles on Carter's tits. "Damn, you thirsty", exclaimed Kayden. The Lioness giggles at her friend much to Lola's excited look on her face. Jakara gives Katana a playful spank. "Mmm such a tight booty. Wonder if Kayden's tapping it." Jakara thinks to herself if the tag team champions have been fornicating with each other. Jakara lays down watching Katana ride her after that. "Fuck! Oh shit! We should see each other more often", moaned the WWE Women's Tag Team Champion. "Let me know when", said Jakara.

Kayden and Lola Vice scissor as the Latina lays on Nikkita's breasts. "Ahhhhhh", Kayden moaned. So much has been happening on this day, and it's not even 2024 yet. Jakara Jackson cums on Katana.

"What do you say we join them, baby", Jakara asks Katana Chance. "Sure, let's go", Chance replied. The two return to Nikkita, Lola, and Kayden Carter. "You two seem to have been ruffled", said Lyons. Jakara and Katana laugh. "Well come with us, we're about to almost orgasm", said Kayden Carter. They form a circle, then they finger at the same time. Katana and Kayden Carter have both feel a sense of happiness after enjoying the championship celebration. Afterwards, they all cum from the amazing time they had. "Almost ending this year with a big fucking bang", said Jakara. "You bet. Glad we're ending this year as champions and start the new year as champions. I'm looking forward. We're looking forward", said Kayden Carter. Katana and Carter smile as new challenges are on the horizon. However the challenges whether hard or difficult, Kayden and Katana Chance will be ready.

0 replies since 7/1/2024, 22:00   101 views