Keep It In The Family: Christmas Time

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Group

Status
    54BD8812-C6EF-4850-8652-63B01417D2FD-17034898803170

It's Christmas time and I couldn't be anymore excited. My mothers and I got to open our presents whereas Louise is at her house with her sister opening theirs. "Galaxia! Thank you, guys", I say with joy. "Anything for our pumpkin", said Rebecca. Amy Dumas got a new cup with her wife's name on it as did Rebecca with a new cup of her own with hers. My mothers kiss, then they kiss me. My auntie Patricia Anne Stratigeas calls wishing us a Merry Christmas. "Thank you, auntie", I say to her. My girlfriend texts me what she and her sister got. I'm very happy for this all went well for her. My dentist Dr. Brittany Baker called me which I didn't even expect because how did she get my number. So I call her. "Merry Christmas", she says sending us her greetings. I put her on speaker as I let my mothers know. "Hello and Merry Christmas, Brittany", said Amy Dumas. "Thank you, just wanted to check in. I got a few presents for you guys. Come see at 4:00 this afternoon", said Brittany. It's amazing she's giving us an open invite to her house during the holiday season. As they say, Christmas is known for miracles.

Rebecca reads to us Twas the Night Before Christmas. Next, watch Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer as well as Home Alone until it was time for lunch. Time passes and we head to Brittany's house. She opens the door. "Perfect timing", said the dentist. I give her a kiss as do my moms. We head inside the luxury of her house. I gaze upon the majesty of her tree.
    412173986_7
    ium_yjk48udvWr4X

My bulge began to get erect and I cover myself. Rebecca shoved my arm trying to tell me to restrain myself since it's Christmas. "Sorry", my mom says chastising me. "Don't worry about it. Not your fault your son's Christmas spirit's up", Brittany jokingly says. I chuckle at the expense of her joke. "Quite the sexy comedian", I say. My dentist kisses me passionately. "Wait until you see how sexy later on", she whispered nibbling my earlobe. Amy Dumas is turned on by my dentist's wild nature.

Brittany serves us turkey, ham, dressing, and spinach. The food was edible for our taste buds. "So when's the presents" I ask impatiently. "In due time. Right now, we're gonna watch some movies, and after that I'll show you a surprise", said my dentist. Time passes as we did everything around the house until it was time for my present. Brittany Baker introduces my aunt Patricia and Toni Rossal (Toni Storm) in their robes.
    maxresdefault-17037253145472

"Hello, cutie", said Toni in a enticing mood. She smooches at me rubbing my crotch. "Down, girl", Brittany tells her, "Besides we have more activities we can do." Amy wonders what more is there. "Like what", Rebecca asks. "Well like watch the football game", answered Brittany Baker. So we all sit down have some cocoa and relax at the fireplace watching the game. "What you do on your spare time", Toni asks me. "I do some writing. Been making a decent amount", I replied. Toni's impressed with my work ethics. "He's quite the entrepreneur", Amy complimented. I blush hearing positive comments. "I work at a photoshoot making good money", said Toni Rossal. "I've seen her work, guys. She's quite the talent", said Brittany Baker. Toni Rossal poses in front of me. "Everyone wants a piece of my baby boy", muttered Rebecca Quinn Dumas. "I mean he is attractive; he gets it from us", said Amy Dumas. Toni rubs my cock hard. "Adonis you ok", my aunt Patricia asks. "I-I'm good", I answered stutteringly.

As I was in the bathroom, my dick exponentially grew three times hard due to Toni's ravishing second nature. My mother, Amy Dumas knocks on the door to check on me. "You ok, sweetie", she asks with concern. "I'm ok, Mom, just an accident", I say pleading my case. Amy thinks about how Toni got with me. She decides once I get out of the bathroom, she can have her way with me along with her wife. I exit the Brittany's bathroom, and I see Patricia, Baker, and Toni nude.
    B8B9063A-3DB4-4979-9795-A1132459520A-17034898814071

"Wow", I say in excitement. "Adonis, I want to apologize. I was messing with ya. I know how you get around women, but just remember, you're always gonna be my baby. However, it is the holiday so it looks like we're all giving you holiday cheer", said Rebecca Quinn Dumas. My mother gives me a pleasant kiss on the lips, then she sucks my cock as does Toni who wastes no time. Amy and Brittany Baker 69. "Well ho ho ho", said Baker in a joking matter. Toni licks the underside of my penis slowly. "God", I moaned. After my cock got wet enough, I go doggystyle on Toni since she's been waiting for this. My mother, Rebecca is beside her spanking her ass, watching us.

"Shit", groaned Toni as I fuck deeper in her. Brittany Baker fingers Amy as does Amy the same to the dentist. I look at everyone having great fun even Toni herself is loving the festivities of this party. Toni Rossal lays down allowing me to fuck her in missionary, then Rebecca Quinn Dumas joins with her wife for a bit.
    SeashellVioletredSquamata-medium

Toni Rossal groans rubbing my abs gently. "Fuck! My cunt is ovulating like a steaming pot", said Rossal. I chuckled going harder to her. Baker and Patricia finger their pussies hard. "Think I'll be with our son for a while, baby. Be right back", said Rebecca Quinn Dumas. Rebecca returns to me and Rossal; the three of us as well as everyone want to make 2023 a special one last moment before '24 arrives. Toni Rossal rides me in reverse next.
    OrnateSolidHeterodontosaurus-medium

Rebecca licks Toni's pussy fast. Amy and Brittany scissor for each other, and Patricia Anne Stratigeas licks Amy's pussy. "Mmm god", Patricia moaned. "That's nice, hon. Nice", said Amy Dumas. Amy rubs her sister's face as she's being orally fucked via tongue. Toni Rossal's bubble butt is a sight to behold. "How are you holding, sweetie? Does Toni's thick ass beautifully makes you that horny?" I was mesmerized by Toni's curves that I couldn't utter a single noun, verb, nor sentence to describe. "Got your answer", says Toni. Toni cums after quite some time of riding me. Patricia as well makes Amy cum. "Ahhh god! Splendid", said Amy.

Brittany Baker lays down. I give my dentist a hard missionary thrust thrust.
    FDD9993C-F5DC-4929-8015-5CEDD326D69F

The other women form a centipede. "Mmm tis the season to be fucking horny", said Rebecca. "In more ways than one", I say in response. Baker rubs her tits licking them one by one, then she pinches mine which I did not expect. My dentist gives me a pleasant smooch making my cock grow harder. "Damn you're sexy", I tell her. "I know", Brittany says in a cocky tone. I pant going back and forth on her vaginal area. Rebecca sticks her tongue out feeling Toni's warmth. "Wow this is a blast", said Toni Rossal. "I'm cumming", moaned Brittany Baker. The dentist orgasms then sucks my cock.

My mothers come to me and we kiss. My auntie Patricia sucks my balls. "You been a very good boy, so now you shall get your amazing present from the three of us", said Amy Dumas. She rides me in cowgirl position. "That's my wifey boo, so elegant and hot", Rebecca says.
    1496620186-17040029837681

Toni Rossal and Baker finger their pussies watching us. Amy Dumas was rocking me really good with her body movements. "Jesus", I groaned. "Lovely good boy, taking Mommy's cock", said Amy Dumas. I hold onto her tight with Rebecca licking her wife's asshole, Patricia Anne kisses me. After five minutes, Amy cums, and then I go doggystyle on Rebecca plus Patricia instantaneously. "Shit", moaned Toni. My aunt and mother respectively take it all from me at this amount of velocity. After nine minutes, I cum on Patricia's ass. "Hold on. We want all of it", said Brittany. My dentist jerks me faster and I cum the rest of my cum on her. Brittany shares my cum with Toni and the rest. Certainly, it was an amazing white Christmas.
    510aee1354116699-17040711644981

GrossImperturbableCub-medium
    download-17040801638539
    images-17040801651896
    Toni_Storm_cumshot_0

0 replies since 1/1/2024, 04:45   128 views