The EST & Big Time B

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Group

Status
    tumblr_615014cb2c2c97ed3b0a789e30b74106_19334324_1280

WWE Superstars Becky Lynch and Bianca Belair recently made history outside of the company after breaking a Guinness World Record in Esports gaming while at Las Vegas, Nevada. The duo teamed up with two gaming giants, Bugha and Golden Boy. They cemented their names in history by playing Pac-Man on a massive 100,000-square-foot display.

The Man couldn't be happier achieving yet another milestone in her accolade. The Man sees the EST arriving to see her good friend. "Look at us. Look at us. Us making history yet again", said Becky Lynch. "Girl, you know it. I can't believe what we have done. I'm so blessed", said Belair. "Glad you are." Becky smiles at her friend, then take pictures. The two stars continue their conversation over how their husbands have been doing especially Becky talking of how proud she is of her man the current WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins. "He is doing pretty well", Bianca says. "Thanks. I'm looking forward to him defending it at Mania. God I'm just having a moment how everything good is happening to us", said the former Raw and Smackdown Women's Champion. The EST gives a smooch to Becky making her stunned by how flirty Belair got.

The two WWE female Royal Rumble winners drink. "I'll be honest, there was a moment when you were on your knees. I wanted to lick it raw", snickered The Man. Bianca smirks and chuckles at the thought of Becky having an interest in her. "I mean, I'm not gonna say no to that. Our husbands are at home with the kids, so it's technically ladies. No holds barred, no strings attached, no limits", said Bianca Belair. The Irish WWE Superstar is impressed with Belair's ambition. She looks around to see a bathroom. "We could go into the ladies' room and fornicate", said The Man. "Really? Uh uh! I never want to do that", the EST says in panic. Becky shows off a serious look as if there was no way Bianca was not that worried of going the extra mile. "Weren't you the one that said, 'No holds barred, no strings attached, no limits'? Hmm?" Bianca recontextualized that previous sentence which made her agree with Becky Lynch. The EST thinks about it and decides to just go with it. "You win. Let's do it", said Bianca Belair.

Becky and Bianca head inside the restroom. "We should make this quick cause I got something in store for the both of us at the hotel I booked for us. Lots of booze and others too", said The Man. They go inside a bathroom stall, lock it, and Becky squats down to eat Belair's pussy. Bianca however moaned a low volume.

Becky however had to lock the door restroom for a bit. "My bad", she said and continued eating Bianca out. The two former Raw and Smackdown Women's Champions pant and moan together. The EST and Lynch have gotten close in the 2020 decade. Their rivalry really cultivated them personally, bitter enemies now best of friends. "Damn, girl. Even in here, you putting in the work, putting in the minute", said Bianca Belair. "You bet. I'm just hungry for ebony juice", said The Man. Becky Lynch licks faster with the anticipation of Bianca Belair shaking feeling an orgasm coming. Becky smirks knowing she has the EST shaking in her boots. "Fuck", moaned Bianca. She cums. "Mmm got my favorite rival cummed hard." Becky cackles at her success.

The EST gets her turn eating Becky out on the sink.

The Man pats and rubs Belair's head acknowledging what a good job. "So good. So good, yes. Good", Becky says pantingly. They hear a knock on the door so Bianca had to go licking fast as she could to make The Man cum instantly. Becky Lynch gasps watching the former Raw Women's Champion become succumbed to her. "Yeah you dirty bitch. That's exactly what I want to see, you licking my pussy being a submissive beautiful slut for me. Quite therapeutic if you ask me. Fuck yeah! Ohhhhh so damn engaging", moaned The Man. Big Time Becks grunts and cums until it was time to leave. They get dressed quickly and Bianca unlocks the door. "Sorry. You don't wanna go on one of those stalls. Bad diarrhea", Bianca explains. The EST and Becky leave heading to the hotel booked by Big Time Becks.

Soon, both Becky and Bianca Belair make it to the hotel. They enter the room, Bianca Belair sees the toys placed out in the bed as well as the champagne. "Wow you outdid yourself, girl", said Bianca in a excited tone. "When you're in the big time, you know you got to live it and rock it like a rockstar", said Big Time Becks. The two women drink up partying, then start to kiss. Becky strips showing her lingerie as Bianca gets nude. The former Raw Women's Champion begins to eat Bianca's ass.
    image0-17033936129855
    1584309594f27d0730_cfake

"You right. Sweeter the juice", Bianca phrases. Becky licks more savagely on the EST anally. "Shit you're a wonderful fucking black beauty", said Becky complimenting her former rival. Bianca Belair moans smiling at the Irish native. Becky Lynch sticks her tongue down shaking her head up and down. "Ahhhh god", the EST moaned. Becky Lynch gets out the dildo and strapon; Belair drinks heavily to get herself into a trance preparing for the best to come. "Suck on them." Becky orders Belair to do so. The EST crawls on her knees to suck on the dildo and strapon which pleases The Man greatly. Bianca became a subordinate to Becky's omnipresent nature since 2018. Becky Lynch shoves the dildo inside Bianca's pussy hard. "Fucking shit! God! Ahhhh! Becky", moaned Belair. Becky has besmirched Belair's aura. Belair is now submissive to Big Time Becks. "Who's The Man", Becky asks. "You", shouted Bianca Belair. "Louder, cunt", Becky shouts! Bianca whines and says, "Yooooou!!!" Becky chuckles seeing Bianca Belair being degraded like that. Belair orgasms.

"Now this is where the fun begins", said The Man. She puts on the strapon readying herself. The EST lays down on the bed getting thrusted hard in missionary.
    Becky-Strap-17033967721743

Bianca gazes upon Becky's body. "Hot shit", she says. Becky Lynch smirks with confidence feeling triumphant. Becky fiddles with Bianca's vagina roughly. The EST has had an illustrious 2020 decade facing the likes of Sasha, Bayley, and Becky Lynch, but is now under control by The Man. Bianca gets flipped over, bended as well and gets fucked doggystyle. "Yeeeeah right thur", said Becky. The EST pushes forward and back.

After six-seven minutes, Big Time Becks stops. They shove the dildo inside their pussies then start rocking themselves cheek to cheek, back and forth they go. "Don't you just love it! And it ain't even Christmas yet", moaned Becky Lynch. The EST couldn't agree more with that statement being made. Their asses jiggle within each movement. They clap harder. "Fuck! Can't believe you held back this feeling for the longest time", said Bianca Belair. Was The Man holding back? Did her coyness get the best of her? Becky didn't answer. The EST licks Becky's pussy once more.

Big Time Becks becomes exhausted after all that has happened, but from here, it is almost over. "Mmm god I had so much fun", she says. "Me too, Becky boo", said Bianca Belair. The EST licks faster within each flick of the tongue. The Man groans reaching her limit. "I'm gonna cum", Becky yelled. Big Time Becks came. "Wow! What a celebration. That's one way to almost end this year, huh", said Bianca who is also feeling exhausted. "True. 2024 will be the year of The Man once again", said Becky. She rest assures it'll be a different year as Bianca scoffs and laughs. "We'll see because 2024 is gonna be the year of the E. S. T", said Belair. The two of them stare at each other nose to nose smiling.

2.     +2   Like  

Group
    Toni Storm's ass fuckers

Status
    Wow 🔥🔥🔥

3.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    Becky definitely fuck that guy after this in the private office

2 replies since 25/12/2023, 04:55   305 views