The Authority

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Group

Status
    aj_lee_and_stephanie_mcmahon__the_authority_by_lacemychucktaylors_d8x6nac-375w-2x

April Jeanette Mendez (AJ Lee) watched Survivor Series and saw her husband Phil Brooks (CM Punk) returned for the first time after a decade to WWE. The crowd erupted for The Best In The World welcoming him back, treating him like the prodigal son however, not all WWE Superstars were thrilled to see the former WWE Champion return as current WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins showed the Second City Saint how he truly felt. "Wow", said an astonished April. She's been busy as producer of WOW (Women of Wrestling), but still remembers how she loved being in the ring. Hopefully since Triple H is current head of creative, she'll be back to the squared circle. April gets a text from Stephanie McMahon. "Hello, April. Can you meet me at dinner?" The text reads. The former WWE Divas Champion answers back, "Sure. Where at?" The Billion Dollar Princess texts her the restaurant that she wants April to meet at tonight.

The former WWE Divas Champion arrives at the destination. Stephanie McMahon sees her and greets. "Nice of you to drop by", said Stephanie. "Likewise", said April. The two wives of their respective husbands eat and drink then start to conversate. "You saw what your husband Phil did at Survivor Series", asked Stephanie. "I did. Amazing how in the blink of an eye, he would make a triumphant return like that", said April Jeanette Mendez "True. It goes to show if my father can reconcile with others, why not my husband?" April thinks about moving on from the past transgressions that have occurred. She believes Stephanie's right about reconciling and settling differences in order for a brave new future; it'll help the heart feel lighter if one forgives the other. "You're right on the money with that one. In AEW, things were out of hand with Phil. I am hoping he keeps his word he has changed", said April. The Billion Dollar Princess holds her hand. "No worries. He's lucky to have you", Stephanie McMahon says to April. The former WWE Women's Champion kisses her hand gently causing April Mendez to blush. The former WWE Divas Champion was in a whirlwind of emotions. "Wow." April sighed contemplating all of this. Stephanie McMahon smiles at Mendez trying to lift her spirits. They finish up. "Don't tell anyone, but would you like to come to this cabin? Just for tonight so that we can talk of... your future plans", said Stephanie. April became stunned. Was Steph serious? "I-I don't know", April stuttered. The Billion Dollar Princess smiles at April Mendez. She gives the former WWE Divas Champion a kiss on the hand.

April Jeanette Mendez looks at the address at where the cabin is. She decides to head there to discuss the future. She sends her husband Phil Brooks a message she's going out with some friends. April sees the cabin.
    LACL-2019-Joe-Thompson-Cabin-Kara-Lewandowski

"Might as well see what she wants." April talks to herself trying to figure out what are Stephanie's plans for April Jeanette Mendez. Is it perhaps a future return to WWE on the horizon? The former WWE Divas Champion intends to find out. The Black Widow herself steps inside and sees Stephanie in the nude.
    77176603e15951cc21d1336e5a3d0ce8.25

April became stunned staring at her body. "Good that you're here. Make yourself comfortable", Stephanie says to April. The former WWE Divas Champion sits beside Stephanie McMahon. "What do you want to discuss", April asks sheepishly. Stephanie smirks rubbing April's shoulder. "I want to discuss bringing you back to WWE. I don't technically have the power since I'm absent from my duties, but that doesn't mean I have influence. After all, I'm the reason for Evolution despite it being a fail safe", said Stephanie McMahon Levesque. "Back in WWE? It ain't because Phil just returned", said April falsely. The Billion Dollar Princess shakes her head. "Of course not. Not like you left WWE because your husband did that way it is", Stephanie bluntly says. April laughed under her breath. "What are the implications", April asks. "You back in WWE where you could either win the 2024 Women's Royal Rumble, compete in a no. 1 contender's match, or face either WWE Women's Champion from Raw or Smackdown. Your choice", said Stephanie. The former WWE Divas Champion takes a moment to think about it. April Jeanette Mendez believes there's more in her bucket list to try out such as face the likes of new talents, team with her husband. The possibilities are astronomically endless for Mendez. "I guess I could give it a shot", said April and then Stephanie gives her a kiss.

The Billion Dollar Princess strips April's pants.
    154254122085998293_cfake

"Let's see if a Black Widow can spurt", Stephanie utters teasingly. The former WWE Women's Champion licks April's pussy at first making it a first in this relationship.
    MiserableWideeyedArctichare-medium

April groans feeling ticklish for the Billion Dollar Princess. "Ahhh", moaned April Jeanette Mendez. Stephanie flicks her tongue on April's clit rapidly. The former WWE Women's Champion slurps the juices from April's clit, then she munches down. "Ahhhh god! Are you serious", April greatly says with emotion. April grips tightly on the sheets. Her body shakes the room and April cums in Stephanie's mouth. Stephanie McMahon comes up and she fingers April Jeanette.

"Such a hottie", Stephanie whispers to April. The Black Widow groans as well as moans. Stephanie McMahon like a fly wrapped around by a spider has April around her finger; the Billion Dollar Princess has quite the hold on some people for quite some time. April Jeanette Mendez licks Stephanie's face. "Mmm", moaned the Billion Dollar Princess. April lays her down just to finger her now.

The Billion Dollar Princess groans enormously. "Yes", April says. Stephanie McMahon pants watching the former WWE longest-reigning Divas Champion press forward with such force. "Ahhhhh yeeeeeeees!!! Come on, April give it to me! That's it, keep it up", said Stephanie McMahon. April pushes herself to the limit to make the former WWE Women's Champion cum for her. Stephanie McMahon cums after all the good thrusting being dealt with, but it'll take more for April to be convinced into the accord arranged by the Billion Dollar Princess.

The both of them go 69 for about eight minutes. "Mmm still wanna come back", Stephanie asks. April Jeanette Mendez gives off a little smirk telling her, "Just keep fucking me and I'll probably consider it." Stephanie cackles at the reply. The former Divas Champion licks her ass.

"Fuck", moaned Stephanie under her breath. April moans too tasting the anal cavity of Stephanie McMahon. The former Divas Champion licks around the center and the ass cheeks of Stephanie McMahon. Next, she sits on Stephanie's face while the Billion Dollar Princess rubs herself.

April giggles being felt up like that as does Stephanie McMahon. It had seemed by the looks of it they are having some good fun. Stephanie fists April's butthole fiercely. "Fuck! My boss", moaned the former WWE Divas Champion. "Used to, but that don't mean as a McMahon, I can't have my way with others", said Stephanie with a cocky tone. April Jeanette Mendez grunts then collapses, but then, Stephanie McMahon performs a scissoring position. They thrusted at such capacity such power such determination, none of them could comprehend the pleasure. "This is such a wild meeting", April states. Finally, the squirted all over.
    07736D58-1760-45C8-8464-E9DE87E10AA2

"I'll return to WWE. Who knows? 2024 is right around the corner anyway", said the former WWE Divas Champion. "Glad to hear that. I'll be watching, my little spider", said the Billion Dollar Princess. The two former enemies turned friends share a kiss to seal the deal.

0 replies since 17/12/2023, 06:55   100 views