Keep It In The Family: Pizza Party

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Group

Status

It's my thirty-second birthday which made me psyched. Rebecca Quinn Dumas and Amy Dumas show me a birthday cake. "Happy birthday, sweetie", said Amy. "Thank you, moms. I'm so appreciative of this", I say with joy in my heart. "We have another surprise. We're taking you to an amusement park. Ashley will be joining us on the adventure. There's gonna be rides and everything for you. Exciting", said Rebecca. I became thrilled for this idea with such energy, a grandiose journey for all of us. We eat some cake, then my auntie Patricia calls to wish me a happy birthday, but tells me she'll be working a big shift. I told her I understand and she gives me a smooch. Ashley Urbanski arrives at my house all dressed. "How's my boo", she asks with a grin. "I'm peachy keen. I'm excited for the amusement park", I tell her. Ashley Louise Urbanski kisses me and gives me a beautiful present. It's a new pair of boxers plus some dirty photos of herself causing me to become hard. Ashley looks down at my pants noticing. "Are we ready", Rebecca asks. "Yes let's", I say in response.

We make it to the amusement park. The rides there were so cool such as rollercoasters, racecars. My heart couldn't contain extreme excitement. Rebecca and Amy ride the rollercoaster while me and Ashley drove around the racetrack. I bought cotton candy for the four of us brightening everyone up. "Glad you're enjoying this, babe", said Ashley. My moms kiss me as does my girlfriend. "Anything else you wanna do", asked Amy. "Let's see. The mirror maze sounds cool", I say. "You and Ashley go right ahead, we'll catch up", said Rebecca Quinn Dumas. Ashley and I go to the mirror maze which became so incredible. We made some funny faces during our adventure. Rebecca and Amy have a chance to talk. "Can't wait for grandkids", said Amy blossoming. "Me either. We've raised a fine son", Rebecca says to her wife.

Me and Ashley eat hot dogs. The park has been astonishing at best. "I feel like a ten year-old again", I say with spontaneous joy. Ashley gives me a smooch. "I'm just happy to spend time with you on this special day. It'll be even better when we get back home", said Ashley rubbing my crotch underneath the table. I look around to make sure no one sees. Rebecca and Amy talk about what other present in store for me later which is what Ashley Urbanski told me. Me and my girlfriend continue on some of the activities before we decided to leave.

Back at the house, Amy orders pizza. "Thanks. I could have bought it though", I said offering my family. "You're fine. We thanked you for paying for the food at the amusement park, but now it's our turn to serve you. After all, it's your day", said Rebecca kissing my forehead. My dick got stiff. "Good boy", Amy says. She looks at my hard dick. Time passes and the pizza arrives. The pizza delivery girl looks so sexy. "Hubba hubba", said Ashley in a low voice. I noticed how turned on for her she was. I looked at her nametag that reads Melissa. "That'll be $8.50", she says. Amy pays, then Melissa winks at me. I believe my mothers may have planned this arrangement on this glorious day, but I was willing to play along even Ashley Louise Urbanski's interested. "This the birthday boy", Melissa asks looking at me. "Yeah. My baby, but I'm willing to share. Just hoping there's enough sauce for your toppings", said Ashley. "Trust me. I'm ready for that sauce in my topping", Melissa says reiterating Ashley's sexual dialogue joke.

They all strip and suck my cock as Melissa leaves the pizza on the table. All of the women ganged up on me. "Best present ever" I uttered. Amy Dumas smiles seeing me smile. "Fuuuuuck it's way better than I thought", said Melissa. After getting my dick wet, I go doggystyle on Ashley. She eats out my mother's pussy. "Yes", said Amy moaning. Melissa licks Ashley's asshole, Rebecca kisses me. "That's my good boy. Fuck my wife", Rebecca imperatively tells me. I do as I was told going harder; Melissa has seemed to get the connotation of what we do and she likes it. Amy Dumas moans and grunts too, then she trembles ready to orgasm. "Fuck gonna cum", she groans. Amy cums.

Ashley rides me in reverse cowgirl.
    b1cea507a74d00508d3c350714b4c0d3.3-17020903366761

Melissa plays with Ashley's tits. "Look at you go", she says. Ashley giggles at the remark. After six-seven minutes, Ashley would cum, but Melissa fingers her. It was meticulous of Melissa to try and not hurt her even if she was interested however Ashley wanted to squirt all over. My girlfriend went all out squirting like a cyclone. I would go sideways on Amy.
    Picsart_22-12-25_22-11-41-066

My mother smirks at me satisfying her mostly well. "Ooooooohhhhh. I love how cool this is", said Melissa taking a bird's eye view. "Then get this view", said Rebecca pushing her head down on her pussy. Melissa licks my mother's clit, Ashley comes to me and Amy Dumas just to get close. "Happy birthday, very happy", she asks. "I sure am", I replied. Ashley and Amy Dumas share a kiss as I watch thrusting on my mother. Melissa moans tasting Rebecca. "Ahhh", Rebecca moaned. Amy Dumas orgasms twitching a bit from her thighs in motion, then she licks my balls while stroking my shaft.

I eat Ashley's ass sitting down while she's jerking me off hard. I stand up to fuck Ashley Urbanski in reverse missionary. "Fuck yeah, that's my good boy", said Rebecca.

Ashley smirks at me grunting. "Lovely", I say with gratitude. Amy and Melissa scissor while Rebecca watches her wife. Ashley Louise Urbanski rubs her pussy. "Fuuuu-uuuck I love you", Ashley moaned. "I love you too, baby. So damn much", I said with happiness. This goes on for seven minutes, then I give Melissa some doggystyle. "Fuck yes! Ahhhh", moaned the pizza delivery girl.

I give Melissa the best service in all of her life which guarantees her a good discount after this. "Shit. Ho ho", I say excitedly. Melissa and I share some pizza for a bit, then she rides me in reverse cowgirl. She mumbles tasting it. "Fuck let me get some", said Amy Dumas. My mothers and Ashley eat some, and Rebecca Quinn Dumas lathers the sauce all over Melissa's tits. The pizza delivery girl giggles lightly seeing me marinating on her like that. "Pop this topping", Melissa demanded me. I go harder on her making the pussy wet. It is stimulating to say the least. Melissa cums hard on my cock.

Rebecca goes cowgirl causing me to groan expressively. "YEEES!!" This has been a cool birthday after all this time. I kiss my mother and the rest of the women. Finally, I was ready to cum a lot towards their mouths. I jizzed all over them and they tasted it.
    Picsart_23-10-01_19-38-32-148

"Thanks for everything", said Melissa. She leaves and I have to say, this was very cool as fuck to do all this in my birthday with the people I love.

0 replies since 11/12/2023, 06:57   73 views