1.     +4   Like  

Group

Status
    giphy%202-17014652961797

WWE Survivor Series: War Games
    November 25, 2023
    Allstate Arena
    Rosemont, Illinois

Bianca Belair, Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch, and Shotzi Blackheart vs. Damage CTRL (Bayley, Iyo Sky, Asuka, and Kairi Sane) w/Dakota Kai In The 2023 Women’s War Games Match

Becky Lynch and Bayley will start things off. Becky with a straight right hand. Becky slams Bayley’s head on three turnbuckle pads. Becky with a back elbow smash. Bayley scores a body shot. Bayley slams Becky’s head on the top turnbuckle pad. Bayley is throwing haymakers at Becky. Becky with a flying forearm smash. Bayley launches Becky over the top rope. Forearm exchange. Becky blocks the superplex. Becky dives over Bayley. Bayley kicks Becky in the gut. Second forearm exchange. Becky uppercuts Bayley. Becky with a spinning back kick. Becky ducks a clothesline from Bayley. Becky clotheslines Bayley. Becky with a flying forearm smash.

Becky follows that with the Bexploder Suplex. Bayley repeatedly throws Becky into the cage. Bayley punches Becky in the back. Bayley attacks the midsection of Becky. Bayley with a vertical suplex on the steel grate. Bayley with forearm shivers. Bayley tugs on Becky’s hair. Bayley hammers down on the back of Becky’s neck. Becky throws Bayley into the cage. Becky with two running dropkicks. Becky applies the Dis-Arm-Her. Dakota Kai attacks Becky with a kendo stick from the outside. Bayley and Becky are trading back and forth shots in the corner. Bayley with a drop toe hold into the kendo stick. Bayley repeatedly whips Becky with the kendo stick. Shotzi Blackheart is the next entrant.

Bayley is trying to keep the cage door closed. Shotzi uses the cage door as a weapon. Shotzi pulls out multiple chairs and trash cans from under the ring. Shotzi kicks a chair into Bayley’s face. Bayley puts Shotzi on the top turnbuckle. Shotzi with a flying crossbody block. Shotzi with a Cazadora Facebuster. Shotzi follows that with a running senton splash off the chair. Shotzi goes for the suicide dive, but Bayley counters with the stunner. Becky stops Bayley in her tracks. Becky kicks Bayley in the gut. Becky gives Bayley the kendo stick treatment. Bayley starts climbing up the cage. Becky uses the cage as a battering ram. Double flying forearm.

Iyo Sky is the next entrant. Becky and Shotzi are putting the boots to Bayley. Sky attacks Becky and Shotzi with a steel chair. Sky with a chain mare to Shotzi. Becky rocks Sky with a forearm smash. Sky slams Becky’s head on the top rope. Sky with a double springboard dropkick. Sky pops back on her feet. Sky with two Shotgun Meteora’s. Sky gives Bayley the trash can. Becky with a running forearm to Bayley. Bayley drives Becky back first into the turnbuckles. Bayley puts Becky on the top turnbuckle. Becky kicks Bayley in the face. Bayley punches Becky. Damage CTRL gangs up on Becky. Double superplex. Bayley repeatedly stomps on Shotzi’s chest. Bayley and Sky has Shotzi perched on the top turnbuckle. Shotzi with forearm shivers. Bianca Belair is the next entrant.

Belair blocks the double superplex. Belair repeatedly whips Bayley and Sky with her ponytail. Sky reverses out of the Irish whip from Belair. Belair decks Sky with a back elbow smash. Belair dumps Sky face first into the wedged trash can. Belair uses her ponytail as a shield. Belair drops Bayley with the spinebuster. Belair transitions into a corner mount. Belair with a double suplex. Shotzi with a flying splash. Becky follows that with a flying leg drop. Becky slams Bayley’s head on the canvas.

Kairi Sane is the next entrant. Sane brings a trash can lid into the ring. Sane with a spinning back fist with the trash can lid. Sane dropkicks Becky. Sane with a headscissors takeover to Belair. Sane dropkicks Belair. Sky bodyslams Shotzi. Damage CTRL places multiple chairs on Shotzi’s chest. Assisted elbow drop to Shotzi. Sane punches Belair. Belair with a running forearm smash. Sky with clubbing blows to Belair's back. Belair throws Sane into Bayley and Sky. Chair Party in Chicago.

Charlotte Flair is the next entrant. Charlotte kicks the trash can lid into Sane’s face. Charlotte with a fallaway slam into Bayley. Charlotte unloads a series of knife edge chops. Charlotte with a fallaway slam into the ropes. Sky kicks Charlotte in the face. Sky goes for a hurricanrana, but Charlotte counters with a powerbomb into the cage. Sky and Sane brings Charlotte into the second ring. Charlotte skins the cat. Charlotte with a shoulder block to Sane. Charlotte kicks Bayley in the face. Charlotte with a double blockbuster. Sky shoves Becky into Charlotte. Becky and Sane are trading back and forth shots. Charlotte puts Sky on her shoulders. Charlotte climbs up the turnbuckles. Sky uses her feet to create separation. Sky uses the steel chain to bring more weapons into the ring. Sky puts the trash can over her head. Sky with a flying crossbody block off the cage.

Asuka is the final entrant. Asuka grabs multiple kendo sticks. Asuka rolls a table into the cage. The War Games have commenced. Damage CTRL attacks Team Bianca with kendo sticks. Bayley wraps the chain around Becky and Belair. Quadruple Basement Dropkicks. Asuka blinds Shotzi with the mist. Bayley puts Becky’s head inside the trash can. Asuka with a missile dropkick for a two count. Sane drives the kendo stick into the ribcage of Becky. Damage CTRL goes for a double superplex, but Becky and Belair counters with Stereo PowerBombs. Charlotte climbs up to the top of the cage. Charlotte lands the moonsault off the top of the cage.
    giphy%201

Charlotte drops Bayley with the big boot. Double suplex to Sky. Becky kicks Sane in the gut. Becky and Charlotte with a double powerbomb to Sane. Becky hugs Charlotte. Asuka rolls Becky over for a two count. Charlotte applies The Figure Eight. Becky gets Asuka trapped in the cross-arm-breaker. Bayley with a flying elbow drop. Sane goes for the Insane Elbow, but Becky gets her knees up in the air. Becky applies the Dis-Arm-Her. Bayley with a running knee strike. Shotzi dropkicks Asuka off Belair's shoulders for a two count. Haymaker exchange. Becky with a reverse ddt to Sane. Bayley responds with the Rose Plant. Shotzi with the Slice Bread #2. Belair blinds Asuka with the fire extinguisher. Sky attacks Belair with the chair. Shotzi with a Tiger Suplex. Sane with a spinning back fist. Charlotte delivers the big boot. Charlotte Spears Bayley. Shotzi with a flying senton bomb. Belair connects with the KOD. Becky plants Bayley with the Avalanche Man Handle Slam through the table to pickup the victory.

Becky's theme song plays again which made The Man puzzled as to why until a familiar face shows up as her former counterpart the Lass Kicker Becky Lynch shows up. The fans were also as puzzled as the former Raw Women's Champion. "Is that what you looked like", asked Shotzi Blackheart. "Sadly, yes", answered a less enthusiastic Becky Lynch. The Lass Kicker gets in the ring. Big Time Becks tells her team to leave for she'll handle this one. "Hi! Wow you've gotten grown and spicy. You remember me from another time", said the Lass Kicker. "Oh my god, I forgot how cringe I was worser than the time I did an Irish dance in NXT. Why are you here", asked The Man. Becky Balboa smiles looking at the crowd but The Man wasn't keen on the personality. "I just want to see how are things with ya. You're called The Man. Big Time Becks. Talk about your identity crisis, lassy. Why the change looking like some Power Ranger? Not quite the... morphenomenal change", joked Becky. The Man rolled her eyes at the joke. "Least I'm not looking like some extra from X-Men." The Lass Kicker felt lugubrious seeing as how The Man has a different attitude. The Man has found a new fit for the past five years and has no longer any time for shenanigans. "I see. People liked me when I first came here", said the Lass Kicker. "They did. Now, I'm more popular, I'm trending on social media, I'm more talked about, I've broken barriers, I've made history, and I'm a future Hall of Famer! This... this will not get me to the top. It'll only weigh me down and sometimes if you want to get to the top, you have to cut losses", said Becky Lynch, The Man. The former Raw Women's Champion looks at the crowd and decides to give her former alter ego the Lass Kicker something.

Big Time Becks heads backstage to get her bag. She heads to her locker room, sees her bag, and then heads back to the arena. Becky Lynch arrives to show Becky Balboa her strapon. "Shiver me timbers, lass! What on earth", said an appalled Lass Kicker. "You want the hot fire? The Man's gonna give your pussy just that", retorted Becky Lynch. Becky puts it on then makes Becky Balboa get down on her knees. The Lass Kicker sucks on it at first with The Man being proud of her dominance over her, the fans cheer Big Time Becks on. "They know who the real Becky is", The Man boasts. "Mmm goodness", moaned the Lass Kicker Becky Lynch. The Man pushes her down to lick her pussy.

Becky Balboa shakes. "Golly you quite a ruffian. Oooo damn it", she moaned again. "I can tell you're inexperience with this despite you dating a few other men, but let's not dwell on whether or not you got some American cock. Yeah", shouted The Man referencing LA Knight's catchphrase. The Lass Kicker pants watching Big Time Becks work her over tremendously. The fiery Lass Kicker laments feeling a need to orgasm at the hands of Big Time Becky Lynch. She does so orgasm and holds onto her hair. "Whoa! Fuck", said The Man. The fans were loving every minute of it. The former Raw Women's Champion shoves her cock inside the Lass Kicker then fucks her sideways.
    Ab2-17016631636884

The Man thrusts hard and fast for at least ten minutes on this position with the fans cheering for Big Time Becks physically on the fucking spree. The Lass Kicker gets ridden in reverse cowgirl as The Man pulls her hair hard. "Bitch", grunted Big Time Becks. The Lass Kicker Becky Lynch yelps getting spanked by her dominant counterpart. Big Time Becks next goes into doggystyle territory. "Woo nelly", groaned the Lass Kicker.

Fans chant for Becky however The Man wonders which one, but then plays it out with them. Becky Balboa grits her teeth. "Guess the fire's about to be extinguished for good", said Becky with such relentless feeling. After eight minutes, the Lass Kicker cums, then she licks The Man's pussy down on her knees. Big Time Becks looks at her being a sub for her. The amount of sex The Man has received as well as the Lass Kicker has been quite the amazement. "Ohhhh!" Becky Lynch The Man herself groaned at the top of her lungs until she lays down to allow the Lass Kicker to do her bidding. Becky Lynch the Lass Kicker continues on munching on Big Time Becks fingering and eating her out.

Big Time Becks gasps for air having a tingling motion at the mouth of Becky Balboa. "Ahhh god! Goddamn it all! *sings her song* Shiiit", she moaned thunderously. The fans in attendance chant for The Man to cum. The former Raw Women's Champion unleashes her cum onto the Lass Kicker congratulating her on this. "I had fun", said Becky Balboa. "Yeah I know you did, now get back to your world or whatever you crawled out of before I send your ass back there", said The Man. The Lass Kicker leaves the ring as The Man raises her hand proudly to the crowd.

2.     +1   Like  

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    I like it 🔥🔥

1 replies since 5/12/2023, 03:55   130 views