1.     +3   Like  

Group

Status
    Mariah-May_16380807744327ba754cfff05.md

AEW Full Gear
    November 18, 2023
    Las Angeles, California
    Kia Forum

Live from the Kia Forum in Los Angeles, California! Tony Schiavone, Excalibur, and Nigel McGuinness are on commentary for the show tonight, and we’re starting with a big trios match!

The AEW World Champion Jaxson Cade arrives, however he's not in good spirits after finding out Tessa Blanchard once again got herself into trouble with some certain promoter. But the California Sun Rider has to put his focus against Hobbs for this could be a hard fought match. He meets Skye Blue. "Ready for the big night", she asks as she smiles at him. "Yeah. Sure am", said a distant Jaxson. Skye looks at Cade with concern. "What's the matter?" She holds his hand wondering what's bugging him. "Nothing. Just some stuff, nothing I can't handle. I'll be alright", said Jaxson Cade. He heads to his locker room leaving Skye Blue to train for her triple threat match.

Kris Statlander (c) vs. Julia Hart vs. Skye Blue
    Joined in progress… as Blue and Hart have a staredown in the middle of the ring. The fight is on as Blue gets the upperhand and hits a PK on Hart. Statlander is in now with a back suplex on Blue. Running European in the corner by Statlander to both women. Back suplex to Blue gets two. Blue sends Hart into a roundhouse by Statlander and then connects with a neckbreaker. Running back elbow by Hart and everyone is down. Lariat by Hart takes out Statlander and Blue. Hart goes up top but Blue catches her with a superkick to the teeth. Powerbomb out of the corner by Blue but Hart fights out and Statlander connects with a discus lariat and a leg trapped Mochinoku Driver. Blue looks for a hurricanrana but Statlander connects with an electric chair facebuster. Blue with a rebound low round house to Statlander. Statlander catches a cross body, but Blue counters a powerbomb into Code Blue! Two count. Hart with a high kick to Blue and a lariat to the back of the head of Statlander. Hartless to Blue but Statlander is here with a deadlift German from behind. To Blue. To Hart. To Blue. To Hart. Statlander is on fire but Blue tries a tieres, only to get caught with the Saturday Night Fever! One, two, but Hart clotheslines Statlander and pins Blue!

AEW World Heavyweight Championship: Jaxson Cade (c) vs. Powerhouse Hobbs
    Hobbs is in control early as Jaxson Cade is getting beaten down. Cade gets tossed to the floor. Powerhouse Hobbs puts Cade on the turnbuckle and goes for the Freight Train, but the California Sun Rider moves out the way thus Hobbs hurts himself. Cade fires back with fists. The two are now back in the ring, and Jackson hits a knee strike! Cade builds momentum, but Hobbs hits a lariat, as the crowd is in full support. Jaxson sends Hobbs to the corner, then Cade kicks him.

Cade comes off the middle turnbuckle, but Hobbs catches him and hits a powerslam for two.
    giphy-17004421868848

Both men fight to the outside as Cade goes to the eyes of Powerhouse Hobbs and DDT’s him on the floor. Jaxson now decides to set Hobbs up on the announcer’s table, but the table collapses underneath the weight of Hobbs. Jaxson lays Hobbs on the remnants and then DIVES OFF THE TOP ROPE ANYWAY. Brutal, nothing to break the fall there. Both men barely make it back before the ten-count, but Hobbs is able to hit a spinebuster. Two count.

Huge strikes traded back and forth here as Jaxson goes for the California Destroyer, before Hobbs counters. Hobbs goes for the frogsplash, but MJF counters lifting his knees up stopping Hobbs's maneuver, then Cade connects with a rollup for two. California Sun Rise by Jaxson Cade but Hobbs counters with a sitout powerbomb. Both men now struggle to their feet, Jaxson makes it to the apron. Jaxson Cade hits a spear, outside to the floor! Jaxson rolls Hobbs back in the ring here, instead of taking the count out. Both men are down and Cade gets a two count. Dr. Samson is checking on the California Sun Rider but he shoves him off. Huge spinebuster once more by Powerhouse Hobbs! Two of them. Cade still kicks out and is trying to fight out the pain he endured. Hobbs goes for his Town Business only Jaxson reverses it! Cade attaches a Half Boston Crab and Powerhouse Hobbs gets to the ropes. Jaxson hits the California Destroyer finally. One, two, no! The referee goes down after an accidental clothesline from Hobbs. Hobbs slams Jaxson with a spinebuster/frogsplash combo. The referee is still down! Hobbs picks up Cade, but the California Sun Rider hits a low blow then hits Powerhouse Hobbs with a California Destroyer for the pin. The referee comes to and Jaxson gets the win!

Winner and STILL AEW World Heavyweight Champion: Jaxson Cade

Cade looks at Hobbs thinking about the action he caused to retain his championship, but he left the arena fast as possible. Sting stops him on his tracks. "What the hell was that about", asked The Icon. "Sometimes, I had to do what is necessary to retain the championship. You wouldn't understand", said Jaxson. Sting smacks him hard. "I do! Look I get it. You wanna prove to Tony Kahn something, but this ain't it! You have the talent, the heart of a champion... and you wasted it on cheap tactics! Whatever's going on in your head, fix it because you have a future. Don't waste this!" The former TNA Champion tries to discipline and persuade Cade, but the arrogant champion pushes him aside.

Jaxson Cade was packing up his stuff until there's a knock on his door. He answers and it's Mariah May. "Oh my! I thought you were Toni Storm", said an excited and over exaggerated Mariah. "No. I did happen to see you being flirty about her", said Jaxson Cade. "Thanks. She's bloody wonderful. I did see your match. How are you still standing after the beatings", asked Mariah. Jaxson Cade scoffs trying to work through the pain even if he's wobbling quite a bit. Mariah offers assistance to him while Toni Storm's doing her eccentric ways.

May massages the California Sun Rider to tend the wounds he endured however the damage has already been done involving Tessa Blanchard once again politically got into hot water. Mariah May kisses his neck to help calm his mind. Mariah May twerks right in front of the California Sun Rider. She knocks him down doing her vintage moveset.
    giphy-17007029039010

Mariah laughs. "I figured that would knock you out", said The Glamour Mariah May. She strips then sucks Cade's hard cock. Mariah May bobs her head on it. 'For real", he asks. "Don't be so bloody whiny now. Let's just say I want to serve someone just as refined and sophisticated as Toni Storm", said Mariah. Jaxson's cock is wet and ready to go for him to fuck The Glamour Mariah May. The AEW World Champion goes sideways on her.

Both of them moan intensifying an already special night. "Ahhh! Fuck", moaned May. The California Sun Rider pants breathing down her neck. Cade sighs. "Ohhhhh. How long have you known Toni", Cade asks. "Since Stardom. I so want to be her protege so to speak learn the ropes of being illustrious", said Mariah. Cade giggles under his breath over how over the top this sounds. Mariah May orgasms and cums at first, then Jaxson Cade flips her for doggystyle.

The California Sun Rider goes hard at the right places of Mariah; this has never been anymore cathartic for him since Skye Blue. Jaxson Cade speeds up on The Glamour Mariah May. "So pleasant and hard", said Mariah describing Cade's persistent rough housing. The California Sun Rider grunts, licks her ass for a bit. "Toni's gonna want to hear this", she moaned. The Glamour Mariah May laughs feeling giddily with the AEW World Champion. He licks Mariah's ass very savagely sticking his tongue deep in her ass. Jaxson goes back inside for my thrusting. Mariah May grips tight oof his thighs.

After that, Mariah sits on his cock and bounces on it for a while. Jaxson thrusts upward on May. "Mmm shit", moaned Cade under his breath. Jaxson Cade feels less enthusiastic on this, but has no options. After six minutes, May gets thrusted hard.

"Oh fuuuu-uuuuck!!! I'm so glad to be in this fucking promotion", shouted Mariah. Jaxson gasps. The Glamour smiles brightly. Mariah May lays down lifting her legs above her head. "Wow flexible", said Jaxson Cade. Mariah giggles and the California Sun Rider goes missionary hard. "Think you can fuck me longer as you can go", she asks with wonder. "Let's test that theory. I'm no mathematician, but my estimation for this, I deduce... approximately eight-sixteen minutes." Jaxson Cade brings up his confidence level after having such a thrill ride.
    MARIA%20MAY%2001

This new attitude made Jaxson brew with confidence despite Sting's warning and act of wisdom. Jaxson Cade did as promised and continued his pursuit on lasting a little bit longer. "I'm gonna cum", shouted Mariah once again. Mariah did just that. Jaxson and Mariah May go on for eight-sixteen minutes until her cums on Mariah.
    pdrjvmwja8ia1

Jaxson takes a shower to rinse off. Mariah leaves to find Toni Storm. "Surely that was such an extravaganza. Toni's gonna love this", Mariah says to herself.

0 replies since 23/11/2023, 08:45   110 views