Amanda & Paige's Halloween Night

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Group

Status
    mandy%20rose%208

Halloween is here as the night is filled with luminous feature. The cold makes the body shiver. The howls and growls tremble everyone by the evil of the thriller, and Amanda Saccomanno (Mandy Rose), the former NXT Women's Champion is ready to bring in that feel tonight. She arrives at Paige VanZant's house for trick or treating dressed as Woody. She rings the doorbell and Paige answers. "Looking extra hot today", said VanZant.
    mandy%20rose

Amanda's impressed by her friend's costume as well. "Thank you so much. You ready", she asks. "Of course. Your man is so lucky. Perhaps the four of us can have a group date", said Paige. Amanda gets intrigued by the offer. Since their collaboration, they've gotten real close. "Deal. So let's get our trick or treat on", said the former NXT Women's Champion.

The two ladies journey through house to house asking for candy. Each neighbor gives them tons of treats. "After this, you wanna do this sexy photoshoot I have planned", asked Paige. "Hell yeah", said Amanda excitedly. This night of Halloween has just gotten better by the second. "How you been", Amanda asks. "Great. Austin and I had so much great sex just now. You wouldn't believe it", answered Paige. Amanda giggles. "I hear you on that one." The former NXT Women's Champion eats some of her candy as does Paige VanZant. "You think about wrestling? I sure miss seeing you on the big screen", said Paige. "Yeah. Right now, I'm just doing ok with Tino", said the former NXT Women's Champion. Amanda's eyes went red for a second, but Paige hasn't noticed it.

Amanda and Paige head back to her house. "That was thrilling", said Paige. The two eat their candy and after the finish, they get ready for the photoshoot. They put on their masks to prepare themselves, get their drinks, and they begin shooting. Amanda smirks as she's ready to reveal her dark secret toward the former UFC now BKFC (Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship) fighter. She serves some wine to Paige, then when the moment began to come into fruition, the former NXT Women's Champion bites Paige's neck.
    986-16988187073451

The former UFC fighter awakens showing her eyes going pitch black and she is now possessed as a pawn for Amanda Saccomanno. "Mmm what is your command, my mistress", asked Paige in a trance. "That's more like it", said Amanda. "I want you to strip, show me that beautiful body for me." The former NXT Women's Champion added. Paige VanZant obeys stripping and exposing her exquisite body. Amanda does the same.
    15423932886471f80f_cfake
    _20220212_160008-16992926328453

Amanda Saccomanno begins kissing Paige's earlobe to warm things up. "Mmm good", moaned Paige VanZant. The former leader of Toxic Attraction giggles seeing Paige become subjugated. Amanda then fiddles with the former UFC fighter's clitoris. "Lovely bitch", said Amanda with such libidinous. Next, they perform 69 position.

Paige giggles while Amanda's eating her out. The two money-making internet darlings are definitely gonna make twice the bank into this exchange on Halloween night. "God, fucking fuuuu-uuuuck", groaned Amanda. After five-seven minutes, they both cum.

Amanda licks and rubs Paige's pussy as the current BKFC fighter sits on a couch. "Aah! Yeah! Mistress Amanda! Oh, mistress, I love getting my cunt wet", Paige moaned. "Good", said Amanda in reply. The former NXT Women's Champion went in deep. Paige inhales absorbing from what Amanda is giving her exponentially. "Ahhh this is such a delicious treat I'll bet", says Paige VanZant. Amanda smirks, then she climbs up the couch. Paige is on top of Amanda and she grinds on her.

The former NXT Women's Champion gazes upon Paige's beauty and tenacious force of nature. "Oh my", moaned Amanda. The BKFC fighter giggles as she gives her friend a passionate kiss. Their legs and pussies get intertwined with one another. Paige fists deeply in Amanda with great force. Amanda Saccomanno groans loving the effects of this whole thing. "My mistress pleased" Paige asks. The former NXT Women's Champion winks. Saccomanno cums.

They both rub their pussies in sync. They're moaning feeling the intensity of their rubbing session. "Oh my god! On god! On god! Oh my god", moaned Amanda.

Amanda and Paige look at each moaning as they appear to reach their climax like their life depends on it. VanZant and the former Toxic Attraction leader are now ready for it. "Here comes the cum", said Paige. They cum altogether to finish the night. They take a moment's rest after the hard fucking they each gave to themselves. "Sure was a great cheat, baby", said Amanda. "I'm glad to have done this with you. Shame our men weren't with us", said Paige. Amanda took a moment to think of the possibility. "Maybe we can next Halloween... if you want to." Paige looks at her with a grin on her face. "That'd be... perfect. Consider this an acceptation to this invitation", said Paige. They kiss to seal the deal for it twas quite the treat on a night on the edge of their seat.

0 replies since 9/11/2023, 05:58   116 views