Keep It In The Family: I Fuck The Law

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Group

Status

(idea by EderM)

"Cannot wait to make some babies", Ashley says to me on the phone with excitement in her voice. I never thought she'd be interested in this goal, but I was also ready to give her the desire. "Me too, baby. I'm stoked my mothers will see their grandchildren", I say with excitement too. We talked for a bit as I was driving a bit too fast. I was on my way to Burger King for me and Ashley to eat, then I hear a siren from a police call. "Shit! I'm gonna have to call you back. I'm gonna have to pull over", I tell Ashley. I hang up and pull over. A blonde cop steps out of her car, her tits are showing in the middle. I read her badge reads Officer Jessica Woynilko (Tiffany Stratton). "You wanna know why I pulled you over? You were going at 57 over the speed limit of 45", she explains to me. This became the first time I ever got in trouble with the law. I however relaxed and try to handle this. "You see, I was... late for a meeting", I say in a lie. "Right. I'm gonna have to give you a ticket for speeding", said Officer Woynilko. I couldn't believe what was happening. I then had to convince her not to do this. "There's no need. I can't. Is there anything you can do to make this go away", I ask pleading. Officer Jessica Woynilko ponders until she has an idea. "I won't give you a ticket... on one condition", she says. "You have to be under house arrest and I show you what I do to bad boys." My cock gets erected when she said it in a seductive way.

Hours passed and I'm under house arrest by order of Officer Woynilko. I was very turned on by how authoritative she was. My mother Rebecca Quinn Dumas arrives. "Hope you learned your lesson. I heard she wants to discipline you", she says. "Yeah. I'm very sorry about this", I say to my mom. She didn't say anything, but I can see how disappointed she becomes. Doorbell rings and Rebecca gets it. She opens it and here comes Office Jessica Woynilko. Rebecca looks impressed by how much of a fine figure she is. It's quite interesting as well as amazing how this is gonna turn out. "Are you the boy's mother", the cop asks. "Yes I am. My wife Amy is with his girlfriend for some shopping. I'm preparing dinner", said Rebecca Quinn Dumas.

The officer brings out her cuffs, baton, shows off her pistol and gently rubs my cock with it. "You ain't gonna shoot it off, are ya", I ask in worry. "Not if you piss me off or disobey me", she says. Officer Woynilko gets on top of me. I lick her glass slipper after we get rough.

Rebecca looks on at us. "Holy shit", she says. The cop gasps and moans as I lick the side of the her slipper, then I remove it and suck on her toes. Officer Woynilko giddily laughs. I play with her toes playing Little Piggie, then she takes off her clothing revealing her tits.

png

"Whoa", I say in a shock and gazed-like tone even my mother was entranced. "Your boy was a speed demon. I'm about to water him down and show him how I treat the bad boys." Officer Woynilko licks her baton slowly. "Well, well, my son. You're about to get it good", said Rebecca Quinn Dumas. The officer instantaneously begins rubbing my already hard on bulge in my shorts. My mother seethes her teeth in. "If you want your son to respect the road, perhaps you could offer some assistance", the cop says. "Be a good boy, Adonis. Mommy's gonna go to work on you", said Rebecca. Both women suck on my cock preparing it for deep sex. I couldn't believe in the situation the officer has put me through at the moment, but I'm willing to comply. Officer Jessica Woynilko strokes it hard.

Rebecca and Jessica pressed their lips up on my tip, then they kiss and lick the urethra. I become ticklish very much. "Sensitive spot", the cop asks sensually. I nodded my head to her. "Such a good boy, ain't he", said my mother. The officer smiles in agreement. I get my balls and cock sucked tremendously.

After that, Officer Woynilko sits on my face in crab leg style. I start licking her out while Rebecca Quinn Dumas fingers watching us. "Ahhhh you're so talented for a speedster", said Officer Woynilko jokingly. Rebecca chuckles after the remark. I take a deep breath tasting the juices, then I go missionary forcefully. Officer Woynilko gets her neck wrapped around at the hands of me.
    gif

"Ahhhh", moaned Officer Woynilko. "I should probably not do that", I said. "Nah this is fine." The officer was fine I gave her stoicism for a minute. Rebecca kisses us. "I'm gonna cum", moaned Officer Jessica Woynlko. After an intense orgasm, my mother Rebecca rides me. "Good boy. Oh, my son", she groaned.
    165474299943cefb74_cfake-16987117227684

Officer Jessica Woynilko rubs Rebecca's pussy and titties; she even sucks on them as well to add. "Mmm, Mom", I moaned to her. "Such a sweetie you have there", said the cop. Rebecca Quinn Dumas kisses her. Having these two go at it became exemplary even if I got in trouble with the law. "Jeez", yelled Officer Woynilko. "You fucking hotties are wild." Me and Rebecca couldn't agree more with that statement. Rebecca would cum. "Fuck gonna cum hard", moaned Rebecca Quinn Dumas. Rebecca cums on my big dick.

Officer Woynilko and Rebecca suck on my cock and balls again. I take deep breaths as I watch them giving me the work. They stop, Rebecca lays down and I go missionary on my mom. The cop is impressed by how much my mother's taking it. "Thank God I'm single", she says. Officer Jessica Woynilko rubs my shaft with her middle and fourth finger. She spits on my mother's vagina. "Ohhh. Good boy. That's a good boy, fuck Mommy nicely", said Rebecca.

Rebecca Quinn Dumas bends over and I give her the 'ole doggystyle routine. "Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhhhhhhh!" I begin moaning with passion at the base of my loins. "Yees", moaned Rebecca. I'm ready to blow my load after the fun we had. I'm gonna cum", I said. I cum all over my mother's ass.

"So am I off the hook", I ask. "Charges dropped, but next time, drive a little slow", said Officer Woynilko. "Trust me. I'll make sure my son doesn't happen again", said Rebecca.

0 replies since 1/11/2023, 06:31   134 views