Liv Gets Her Engine Revved

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Group

Status
    F7_nqIEX0AEh911

Liv Morgan over almost ten years has become one of the most passionate and popular rising young stars in WWE history. She has already become Mrs. Money In The Bank, two-time WWE Women's Tag Team Champion, and a former WWE Smackdown Women's Champion. She is currently on hiatus due to injury, but that doesn't stop the young Jersey girl from having some fun. Liv Morgan was named Grand Marshal for Sunday’s Bank of America ROVAL 400 at Charlotte Motor Speedway, while two-time Charlotte winner Kurt Busch served as Honorary Starter for the pivotal NASCAR Playoffs showdown.
    dignitaries-md

The former Smackdown Women's Champion was having the time of her life during her time with NASCAR. After that she started crushing on one of the racers like Young King Spider. The young racer was not expecting Morgan to be this frolicsome.
    gettyimages-1725111100-594x594
    download-16975825868101

It got everyone buzzing about Liv Morgan being flirty with the NASCAR, so Spider sends a text message to the former Smackdown Women's Champion. He asks if she can meet him at the racetrack. Liv texts yes to him and she meets Young King Spider. Liv Morgan arrives wearing the same gear she wore for the event. "Wow", said Spider. "Good to see you again, my little Spider. Come in to my parlor, said the spider to the fly", said Liv Morgan trying to inflate poeticism. Young King Spider chuckles. "I have to admit I was quite not expecting you to be this energetic with me. You were quite unbelievable out there", said Spider. Liv Morgan was charmed by his words. She looks at the car. "This is quite the car you got. How about we go for a test drive", she asks. Spider chuckles and says, "You're on."

Spider and Liv Morgan get in his car. They drive around the track as there's no one in sight. "Faster! Just a little faster", shouted Liv Morgan. Young Spider obeys going full throttle. The former Riott Squad member howls and moans. "Wow you're something", said Young King Spider. Liv Morgan laughs hysterically. The former Smackdown Women's Champion is having a thrilling time, her ovaries was getting to her at 66 mph. "Wooooo!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!! Yes, yes, yes", shouted Liv. Young King Spider stops. "Glad you're having fun", said Spider. "I am. What next", she asks. "Let's go to the garage. I got something to show you." Spider smiles at the former WWE Smackdown Women's Champion, then he drives her to his garage.

They're now at Spider's garage. "Kicking place", said Liv. "Thanks", said Young King Spider. Morgan takes a gander look at all he has in stock. Liv Morgan takes off her clothes showing off her thick booty.
    1676347654eb9ab93f_cfake

Spider finishes cleaning his car, then sees Liv Morgan. He instantly gets hard and Liv looks down. "Ooo someone likes it. How about you rev my engine, Spider", she asks seductively. "Yes, ma'am. Be happy to", replied Young King Spider. They kiss each other, rubbing their bodies and Spider is stripped. Liv Morgan likes what she sees. Liv Morgan licks the tip of his cock, then sucks it getting it wet. Young King Spider grunts looking at the former one-half of the WWE Women's Tag Team Champions. "Ahhh", moaned Spider. He gives Liv Morgan some doggystyle standing at the hood of the car.

Morgan gasps having fun with the NASCAR driver. Spider thrusts hard and fast. "Fuu-uuuck!!! Jesus", moaned Liv Morgan. "Ohhhhhh god", Spider moaned as well. Spider licks her ass up and downward. "Ha ha! Mmm. Hmm-mmm good boy", said Liv Morgan enticing him to go further down her cornhole. Spider looks at her back getting a bird's eye view. "Shit", he says.

After that, Liv Morgan goes cowgirl at first. Spider looks at her moaning. "Like that, huh? You must have been dreaming of this", said Spider. "You have no idea, cutie", Liv replies. Young King Spider thrusts on her asshole after Liv Morgan stops bouncing. The two young stars from their respective companies grunt. Young King Spider goes sideway fucking on Morgan. "Vroom! Vroooooom!! Yeeee-eees", groaned the former Smackdown Women's Champion.

"Yeah! Yeah", said Liv Morgan. The former WWE Smackdown kisses Young King Spider. The NASCAR takes her on the hood of his car fucking her missionary as she lays down. He presses harder, faster within each passing thrust in motion. He rubs Liv's pussy with his thumb into that addendum to the position he's in. "Oh god I'm gonna cum any second", said Spider moaning. Liv Morgan lifts her eyebrows in excitement. Young King Spider goes all out more, Liv Morgan gets herself off the hood of the car allowing Spider to cum all over her.

"Wooo! That was so awesome! Sure made me puffed out", said Liv as she gets dressed. "Not a problem. Come by anytime you're free", said Spider.

2.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    🔥

1 replies since 20/10/2023, 22:04   203 views