Summer Beach Rumble

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Group

Status
    cocoabeach-compressor

School is out for the summer and the WWE Superstars have arrived. They are here at the beach in Orlando, FL. Corey Graves is the host of this special occasion. "Thank you for coming here. As you all know, we're now on the month of June. Kids are out of school, summer blockbusters are starting, and many more. Vince McMahon called me regarding you guys. Six months ago we had the Royal Rumble where the winners were current Smackdown Women's Champion Ronda Rousey and Brock Lesnar respectively", said Graves. "But now we have a new concept: the Summer Beach Rumble. In this contest there will be 15 women on the Women's Rumble. And there will be 15 men on the Men's Rumble. Whichever the two win will get a prize." Corey introduces the stars. Randy Orton. Miz, Grayson Waller, Drew McIntyre, Dolph Ziggler, Damien Priest, Riddle, AJ Styles, The All Mighty Bobby Lashley, Shelton Benjamin, Happy Corbin, R-Truth, Finn Balor, and the WWE Undisputed Universal Champion Roman Reigns. The Tribal Chief enters along with Paul Heyman and the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions, The Usos.

The women enter. Sasha Banks, Alexa Bliss, Becky Lynch, Shotzi Blackheart, the EST and Raw Women's Champion Bianca Belair, Aliyah, Liv Morgan, Natalya, Rhea Ripley, Carmella, Nikki A.S.H., Queen Zelina, Naomi, Sonya Deville. Corey gets a call from Sam Roberts. "I apologize. Charlotte will not make it due to her honeymoon nor will Orton due to his injury neither Edge. So filling in for the three are... Nikkita Lyons! Bron Breakker! And... Seth Freakin' Rollins", said Corey Graves. The Visionary appears and kisses his wife Becky. "Alright. Now that we got that settled, let's---." The Miz stops Corey. The former WWE Champion raises his hand. "When my hand goes up, your mouth goes shut! I just want everyone to know I'll win this bout! It don't matter if it's a future WWE Undisputed Universal title against the so called Head of the Table. I'll flip his table and send him packing to his cousin, Dwayne aka The Rock for those who don't watch his overrated blockbuster movies", boasted the A-Lister. Roman scoffs. "Now let's start this match", said Miz. Bell rings and Ziggler superkicks Miz at first sending him to the pool. Miz is gone. The Men's Rumble is underway. AJ and Drew try to send one of the other to the pool, but stop themselves. Damien has Dolph by the hair, Finn turns his attention to Riddle. Seth throws Benjamin the pool. The former United States Champion is eliminated. Grayson Waller keeps his distance away. However, Bobby Lashley wasn't playing and throws Waller to the pool. Grayson Waller's eliminated. Happy Corbin throws his former rival Finn eliminating the former Universal Champion. Roman Reigns hits the Superman Punch on Corbin knocking him out and falls to the pool. Corbin's out. Bron's waiting for his moment. Drew and Dolph Ziggler former tag team champions coexist for one time only as they see Lashley, Truth, Priest, Riddle, Rollins, Breakker and Styles are still around.

Roman tries to the throw out The Original Bro, but Riddle stops himself. He grabs on to the Tribal Chief trying to choke him out. Damien Priest goes for a kick, but AJ ducks it and counters with a pele kick to the former United States Champion sending him to the pool. Priest is eliminated. R-Truth throws Dolph to the pool and the ShowOff is gone. Truth tries to throw Roman, but Roman Reigns stops himself. The Head of the Table throws Riddle to the pool. The Original Bro is eliminated. Seth hits a superkick to Roman sending his former Shield brother to the pool. The Undisputed Universal Champion is out. The Visionary does his dance in celebration. Truth however eliminates Seth Rollins. The former WWE World Champion's eliminated. Drew throws Truth to the pool eliminating the former 24/7 Champion. Drew, Lashley, Bron, and AJ Styles are left. AJ Styles tries to go for a fireman's carry, but Lashley counters latching on the Hurt Lock on the Phenomenal One. AJ passes out and is tossed to the pool. Now it's back to former rivals Drew McIntyre and Bobby Lashley. The two former WWE World Champions fight it out in this epic fight of proportions. All was at stake. Drew tries throw The All Mighty to the pool, but Lashley stopped. Then Lashley tried doing the same, but Drew McIntyre hits a headbutt to the former ECW Champion. The Scottish Warrior carries Bobby Lashley. He goes for a throw, and then Lashley wakes up to perform the Hurt Lock. Drew tries to break out of it. Bobby held on long enough to make Drew pass out. The NXT Champion Bron Breakker throws Drew off the pool out of nowhere eliminating the 2020 Royal Rumble winner.

Bron and Lashley are eye to eye. Only one will win. The fight it out. Breakker went for a spear, but Lashley jumps, then the All Mighty goes for a spear of his own, and Bron leaps out of the way. Both physical specimens were impressed by their strengths and agilities. They continue fighting it out. Bron did all he can to win this contest, but in the end Lashley prevailed tossing the NXT Champion. Bobby Lashley is the winner.

The Women's Beach Rumble begins. Shotzi and Aliyah were both eliminated as the bell rang and they fell into the pool. Sasha and Naomi work together on former Raw and NXT Women's Champion Rhea Ripley. Nikki A.S.H. and Queen Zelina work on Liv Morgan. Carmella was being nonchalant, and Nikkita Lyons eliminates The Most Beautiful Woman in All of WWE. Zelina goes for a clothesline, but Liv ducks it and she kicks Queen Zelina to the pool. Nikki gets tossed to the pool too. Nikki and Queen Zelina are eliminated. Natalya goes for a powerbomb throw on Liv. Liv Morgan counters with a hurricarana launching the former Smackdown Women's Champion to the pool. Rhea eliminates Sasha and Naomi with her strength. Bianca Belair and Sonya fight it out. Big Time Becks throws them out. Alexa and Liv Morgan team up once more against Judgment Day's Rhea Ripley. Eventually, the two of them eliminate The Eradicator. Nikkita Lyons tries to toss out Becky. The former Raw Women's Champion kicks her in the gut. Liv Morgan has Becky Lynch now. Big Time Becks gets rid of Morgan. Liv Morgan's eliminated. Lyons, Becky Lynch, and Alexa Bliss are left standing. Becky taunts at Nikkita Lyons, but the NXT 2.0. star shakes it off not intimidated by her. Alexa and Becky fight. The two former Women's Champions from separate brands tossed and turned. Lashley looks at Nikkita's big ass. Becky slams Alexa to the pool eliminating the 2018 Women's Money In The Bank winner.

It's now down to Nikkita Lyons and Big Time Becks. Becky weakens Nikkita and starts taunting her some more. Nikkita fights back. Becky Lynch throws Nikkita and Big Time Becks raises her hand, but Nikkita had her foot on the pool very reminiscent of Shawn Michaels. Nikkita throws Big Time Becks and Nikkita is the winner. Corey congratulates both The All Mighty and Nikkita. "So what's the prize", asked Nikkita. "The prize is---." Corey stops and whispers to them. Bobby smirks at the idea looking at the curves of Nikkita Lyons. "What is it", asked Corbin. "These two will for one day only head to the hotel room... and have sex", Corey says. "Damn. I wanted some almighty cock too", said Sasha. "Ugh! Come on, you already won every title. Don't be spoiled", said Alexa Bliss. Nikkita looks at the physique of the former WWE World Champion. "I don't mind that action. I've seen him wrestle. He is almighty. Can't wait to see more of that in the bedroom", said Lyons. "Trust me. You're gonna feel that almighty exterior", said Bobby. He made Nikkita rest assured what will happen. He drives Nikkita Lyons to the nearest Orlando hotel.

They arrive and head inside the room. Nikkita gets comfortable. "I've seen you on NXT. You're pretty good in the ring", said the All Mighty. "Thank you. I'm looking forward to coming back", said Lyons. Bobby takes a shower for a bit. He finishes up and the former WWE World Champion sees Nikkita in the bed.
    RecklessSameKoalabear-size_restricted

Bobby became impressed. The All Mighty gets in bed with Nikkita Lyons. She rubs his cock. "Wow! You are almighty", said the NXT 2.0. star. Bobby winks at her. He takes off her shorts and begins to eat her pussy out. Nikkita gasps covering her face with the pillow. "Oh shiiiit!!!! Rough me, baby", groaned Nikkita in pleasure. Bobby Lashley licks the moist pussy; the All Mighty former WWE World Champion rubs Nikkita's pussy thoroughly. Nikkita let out a muffled scream on her pillow. "I'm gonna cum", said Lyons. She did just that. She sucks Lashley and gazes on how big his dick is.

"Fucking massive", said Nikkita getting a bird's eye view. Bobby face fucks the NXT 2.0. star fast. Nikkita Lyons gurgles taking it all in her throat. Nikkita moans. "Now that you got the taste, your pussy's gonna get the force", said Bobby Lashley. He inserts his dick in Lyons' pussy. Nikkita gasps and takes a deep breath. She couldn't believe how hard it is in her. Bobby Lashley thrusts harder.

Nikkita Lyons groans. "Damn, daddy! Fuck! Wooo sweatin' like a sinner", laughed Lyons. Bobby grins going harder. Nikkita Lyons grunts. He presses faster growling intensely. "Oh my", moaned Bobby. "Holy shit! I love blacks", said Lyons. "Know what the say about black", said the former WWE World Champion. He continues going faster. "I'm gonna cum", said Nikkita. The NXT 2.0. star orgasms.

Lashley goes in for doggystyle. Nikkita Lyons groans in pleasure as he slams hard.

"I got you", said Bobby. He smashed her more and more harder than usual. Nikkita takes the measurement of the All Mighty. "I want to ride you", said Lyons. "Can you handle the All Mighty Dick", Bobby says to Nikkita. He jerks Nikkita around trying to toy with the young star. "Don't play me", said Nikkita Lyons. She lays on top of the former WWE World Champion and rides hard. Bobby groans in pleasure looking on. The All Mighty thrusts fast on her. Bobby then stops and lets her hop on his dick.

"Ohhhhhh-hhhhhh!!!! That's my bbc right there", said Nikkita. "I can tell you like the AMD (All Mighty Dick). Bad fucking bitch. Shiit", said the former WWE World Champion. Nikkita is loving her time with the All Mighty. Nikkita Lyons taps her pussy fast. "Right there, Bobby. Right there, baby. Shit! Pound this pawg", groaned the young NXT star. Nikkita Lyons sucks Bobby's cock as she leans forward. Bobby Lashley growls low watching Nikkita.

Next, Nikkita switches to forward cowgirl style. Nikkita rocks him back and forth right on the edge. "Damn thick as hell", said the All Mighty.

Nikkita Lyons hops on his cock hard and slow. Her ass jiggles with each motion. "Tremendous ass. Fuckin' thick and big ass", said the former WWE World Champion. Lyons clenches her teeth gives Lashley a seductive bite to him. She rubs his big chest proceeding to rock him and grind on his big dick with force. The former United States Champion squeezes her ass tightly. "Now I really want to rough you the fuck up", said Bobby Lashley. He thrusts upward on Lyons' pussy. "Fuuuuck yee-eeee-eeeeees!!! Make me wet", said Nikkita Lyons. After six minutes Nikkita squirts all over his body. "Damn. My cock did a number on you, huh", said the former WWE World Champion.

The All Mighty Bobby Lashley slowly inserts his dick in Lyons. He goes doggystyle.

The more speed he goes on with Nikkita, the more creamy his cock gets meaning he's closing in and Nikkita's getting wetter by the minute. The young NXT 2.0. star seethes in from the sheer mass of the All Mighty. "Will you cum", she asks. "As long as I'm hard deep in that pussy", said the former ECW Champion. Lashley lets out an intense mean streak; Lyons shakes her ass, and Bobby Lashley waits for a bit. He goes back to thrusting some more. He moans getting close to cumming. "I want that big cream", said Lyons. The former WWE World Champion jerks off. Nikkita sucks and licks his balls. "I'm cumming", moaned the former WWE World Champion. Bobby cums on her.

2.     +2   Like  

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    Great work Nikkita is a Dirty BBC loving Whore

1 replies since 9/6/2022, 15:53   241 views